Sorry?

Hey. Um, yeah. I'm back *jazz hands*

Uh, this is awkward. Um, sorry for not updating, like, At all for in pretty sure almost a year now. Or more. And just just not updating like not writing another chapter, but also not telling anyone what's going on with me.

A lot has happened in my life and it's just not possible to stay here all the time like I did for a short while as a kid. 

I'm older now, and I don't have the time or energy to invest in continuous, scheduled updates. 

That does not mean that I'm quitting. But it does mean that I'm advising you to move on to something better. Updates will continue to be very slow, and I still wouldn't count on them any time soon. 

So the plan is as follows: I'm reworking the earlier bits of the story. I don't mean to completely rewrite it, but in case none of you have noticed, my writing was downright awful when I started. So, I'm currently trying to update the writing to my current style and abilities while preserving the story as it was written back then. Somethings weren't executed well, so there might be a few small changes to the plot, but as a whole I'm trying to avoid that. 

When I finish, I will upload the changes book by book until I am caught up, and then I will begin to work on new things for this story. 

So, thank you if anyone out there still cares about this old thing, and an apology to anyone who has found it since I stopped updating. To both, and to all, I would recommend looking for something new, and at least for now, forget about this story. 

Again, I would like to state that I am not quitting. But I am not investing all of my time and effort into a fanfic when there is so much more in my life I need to address. 

Signing off, for now and for a while, 

-Kila&Creator