"that's more of a bummer for her because she's never going to get our amazing love." i state as ethan snorts now as i glare over to him as he raises his hands in surrender.

"grayson is just worried we'll scare her away and he's got a point." his brother concludes when i suck my teeth from his words. my stare now fixated on the screen as i study the scene but also take his comment into consideration.

"why would we scare her?"

"that's wild coming from you." troy informs as i place my hand over my heart now when my attention is on the man beside me.

"ouch." i add as troy smiles now when beginning to shake his head.

"sorry but let's face it, grayson's type is never really someone like you." troy starts off as i gaze with confusion from what he speaks of. "i mean they are normally kind of serious and definitely are not the sing everything they do and bake cupcakes type of girls." he states when i frown more now as for that factor had let a lump in my throat form.

"well i think those are the best ones." i say with sass now as i place the plate of empty pancakes back on the coffee table and cross my arms. ethan smiles at me with this form of admiration when he nods.

"they definitely are."

                                      _

the door knocking had let my legs guide me from the couch to the front of the apartment. my voice hollering through the room before i had opened it. "i got it!" i inform as my hand had caused the door to open to a new face. the light skin that had matched with her brown hair. she consisted of plump lips and these eyes of dullness. either way she was captivating in many ways and once she had smiled faintly i was drawn in. "hello." i state with softness as she waves.

"hi, uhmm, grayson lives here right? or do i have the wrong apartment?" she asks me questionably as i suddenly grin wider when nodding.

"oh yeah, gray lives here. come in!" i say cheerfully as i had moved aside to let the taller girl walk in. my eyes scanning the dress pants she wore and the elegant top before yelling the man's name. "grayson you have a lady friend here!" i shout as i shoot her a smile before shoving my hands into the pockets of my overalls.

"i'm joey by the way, one of grayson's roommates." i inform as she nods now with the same faint simper.

"i'm bethany." she tells me before the small conversation is getting interrupted. grayson walks out with a confused gaze as he speaks.

"joey i don't know what the hell a lady friend is but please don't use it around- oh beth, hey." grayson stops in his tracks his hands running through his hair as he now has eye contact with the pretty girl. "what are you doing here? how did you find this place?" he questions with an awkward chuckle as he gets closer when i stare between the two.

"oh well you left your wallet at my place and i thought you might needed that. also you told me the building you lived in and i just asked the guy downstairs what floor you were on." she explains as she outreaches her hand to the man in front of her. grayson now takes the item calmly as he smiles now before looking over to me. his eyes widening a little now as he parts his lips to speak.

"oh well thank you, guess you got work now huh?" he questions seeming to try to rid of her quickly as bethany only grins when crossing her arms.

"i got off early so no and that's why i thought i would visit too since we've never been here. i think my place was starting to get boring." she states as grayson crosses his arms now. his face showing his worry as i still stand and watch.