Chapter 21 - Missing Him.

Start from the beginning

I went there and he was already waiting for me on a table. I settled down infront him.

He looked at me for a moment and began talking, "What happened to you? You weren't the same Nathan I knew, she changed you, isn't it? " He was affirmative when he sounded so and I accepted right away.

"Hmm, but you know it's too bad that your going to spend the rest of your life with a witch. She had captive you under her spell and let me tell you that she will be bitc-" Before he could finish whatever he's trying to say right now, I stood up with a single punch on the table.

"Shut the fuck up. You have no rights to call my wife that and I came here, only because you wanted to call it a truce but guess what, I'm done with you. " I shouted at his face and before I was about to leave, I slapped him right across his cheek pretty hardly for calling my wife a bitch.

I ended his friendship that very day as he was still holding grudges over her. I just disown a friend of 7 years for my wife but I won't regret it because she definitely worth this and I love her wholeheartedly even if I'm still clueless about hers towards me.

"I'm saying this again, Kane. If you ever tried to call me and decides to badmouth about my wife again, I would kill you with my own hands. Now, fuck you. " I cursed hard and cut the call immediately.

I walked to the open balcony to get some air and the sounds of door unlocking clicked my anger down. She was here so how should I tell her that I'm going to leave for 3 days.

"Are you going somewhere? " she asked me suddenly and I was startled for a moment. How could she knew that I'm leaving? Oh, right. I left my luggage bag on the front of my door and she might seen it.

"I have a meeting to attend in Japan so I'm needed there right now. I was going to tell you sooner but you weren't yourself lately so I...don't want to upset you. " I informed slowly and she stood there without replying, herself looking lost.

Ishita Hassan

How do he know that I'm not myself lately? I'm missing my family so much as it hurts little by little everyday from seeing them and it's been a month since I saw them.

All I want is to be with my family, at least for a day and I would be rejoiced back but I was also a little hesitant to ask about this to Nathan.

"I'm...fine actually and did you packed up everything accordingly? " I asked him as I dragged the luggage onto the hall.

"Yes, it will be just for three days so no need that much of packing thought. " he answered and we were swirled in silence.

"I guess, it's time...for me to go now. " I heard him spelling quietly and he was scratching the back of his neck hesitatingly.

I took a few steps forward towards him and I engulfed him in a tight hear hug.

"I will miss you. " I whispered while exhaling his male cologne for the last and he wrapped me tightly around his big arms too.

"I will miss you too, wifey. " Even though, I hate that name, I still have some shivers running through my spine over the name.

When did I even start being this close and comfortable with him? Everytime before when we had a moment of proximity, the only thing that pop up in my head was the agreement but nowdays, it was only the last thing I have in my mind.

He kissed my forehead and he attended a call, which signaled him to leave already. I waved him goodbye and he kissed my forehead one last time again while grabbing onto his luggage, disappearing behind the wall that separates the elevator with us.