chapter one

I could see an image of someone behind me from the glass pane l was facing. I could not really tell who that person was as I was too busy rehearsing for the concert that was going to take place the next day.

"He must be another fan of mine," I thought. But I was wrong. The next thing he did was that he removed a knife and stabbed it into my back and all at once it was a blackout.

"Amira! Are you fine? My sister asked me as she helped me get up from the floor. I stared at her blankly my face filled with fright."um yea, I am ok. I guess it was just another nightmare," I replied "good night Ziya," I went back to sleep praying never to get that nightmare I have been getting for six months again.

It has been two months since I started visiting a psychologist. Even though I have been taking some pills prescribed by him it has done me no good. Sometimes I feel it's useless to visit him but I have no way out. The next morning I visit the psychologist. I knock at the door before I enter his office. “Good morning,” I greet him.

''Well aren't you early today,'' he tells me his voice filled with sarcasm.''Anyway sit down. Today we will only discuss your problems. That is only psychotherapy today.''

I look at psychologist. His age must be around forty years. I could see a sad face behind his smile. He knows everything about me. He knows what I do at what time and where as he advices me on places to visit that would give me a peace of mind.

However, the vice versa happens. something unusual happens to me like a week ago I helped an old woman to cross the road and in return she starts shouting at me saying,'You will soon die! Yes, death is on the way!' then she started laughing as she walked away.

I froze on hearing the woman's words. Famous singers are being killed mercilessly. I might be the next in line. One of the singers' eyes were removed and put in his mouth while the thumb and the fore-finger cut and put in his nose and ear respectively.

Everyone has two questions in his mind.Who is the serial killer and why is he only killing the singers.

After the psychotherapy, I decided well, the psychologist told me to visit'THE HELLZ PEAK' to get some fresh air and to have a change in environment. It was calm and quiet out there. Only the rustling of the leaves was heard. I was all alone at the peak or that's what I thought.

After thirty minutes I decided to leave for home. As soon as turned towards the car, I saw a man running towards me at a great speed perhaps trying to push me over the cliff.