Chapter 2

Evan's pov
"What the heck happened to your arm?"Jared asked,"J-Jared I-I told you before,I-I fell out of a tree."i said.he laughed,"I know,I know,it's just so stupid!you fell out of a tree?what are you,an acorn?"I sighed.he laughed until he saw Connor Murphy,"oh hey Connor!loving the new hair length!very school shooter chic."he said,he chuckled.

Connor didn't laugh,he looked at him emotionlessly."Heh,it was just a joke..."Jared began to say,"yeah no I know it's funny I'm laughing can't you tell?"Connor said coldly."OR AM I NOT LAUGHING HARD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!"he yelled,Jared began to laugh nervously."You're such a freak!"he said as he ran away,I felt bad for Connor.

He clenched his hand into a fist,he punch a locker."A-Are you ok?"I asked him,I knew it was a risk to talk to my crush but I'm gonna take that risk!"No I'm not ok,I'm so sick and fucking tired of people calling me a school shooter!"he yelled,I yelped a little."W-Well um,maybe you should just ignore them and block them o-out like i do."I said."huh,that's not a bad idea."he said,"thanks uh..."he said.

"Evan,Evan Hansen."i said,he smiled."I'm Connor Murphy."he said,"Say,wanna skip English after science class?"he asked."U-Uh..."I stuttered,"S-Sure!"i said.I can't believe I'm gonna skip English class with my crush!if Lola was here they would say they're proud of me,"well I'll see you Hansen."he said.