4

Jimin kept on following Kyungsoo like a lost puppy. He really want to know about the boy that Kyungsoo like but man its hard when Kyungsoo just smiling sweetly at him without give him any answer.

"Hyuuunggg~Come on tell me. "He tugs Kyungsoo's elbow and made the older face him.

Kyungsoo blinked. "Yes. Why Jiminie  ?"He asked with a slightly confused face.

Jimin pouted. "Who is he  ?"

"Who is who  ?"Kyungsoo asked back while looks at his younger brother confusedly.

Jimin sighed. Gosh  , sometime his brother is so innocent and pure that made him worried sometimes. Oh  !Scrap that. I'm always worrying about him  !

"Who is the guy that you like  ?Baek hyung told me that you have someone you like more than you like me. "He whined in frustration. How dare that guy take away Kyungsoo's heart from him. He feel like crying right now  !

Kyungsoo giggled. He look at Jimin with wide smiles. "I love you more than him Jiminie. You'll always have a place in my heart. "He ruffled Jimin's hair playfully.

Jimin grinned but his smile faded when he remembered who the guy that made his baby like brother fall in love with. He need to know that guy by hooks or by crooks.

"By the way.. Who is the person who made hyung in love with ?"He asked with curious face. He cannot help it though. He need to know who the guy is so that his brother will not be hurt after.

Kyungsoo smiled. "You meet him yesterday ."He answered nonchalantly. He remembered the encounter between him and Sehun at the mall yesterday. Oh !With Jongin and Jungkook hyung too. He miss Sehun already. Cannot wait to go to school tomorrow.

Jimin frowned. He scrunched his nose in concentration. Tried to remember the people he meet yesterday. His eyes widened when he remembered how Kyungsoo is smiling widely when Jungkook come and greet them yesterday before go and meet with Jungkook's two best friend . He smiled. He know it !

"Okay... I like him  !You two so cute together  !"He hugged Kyungsoo excitedly and made the older giggling adorably.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kyungsoo greeted the students who wish him good morning with a sweet smile and made the girls squealed while the boys gave him a thumbs up.

He stopped in front of the third year class. Well  , you know who class is. Yes , Sehun class. He leaned on the wall beside the class door while looking at his watch on his wrist. Sehun will arrived soon. Really Kyungsoo  ?You know what time Sehun will be in school ?

"Hey Kyungsoo-ya.. "Jongin waved at him before stopped in front of the shorter with wide grin.

Kyungsoo beamed at the older cheerfully. "Good morning  , Jongin Sunbae  !"

Jongin chuckled. He patted Kyungsoo's hair gently. "Just call me hyung or you can call me daddy. "He wink at Kyungsoo with a flirt smile.

Kyungsoo tilted his head slightly to the side. "Huh  ?But you not my daddy... "He mumbled while blinking confusedly.

Jongin froze . He stare at Kyungsoo for a while before burst out laughing. God  !Kyungsoo is so innocent and cute too. He shakes his head to calm down and look at Kyungsoo who pouts at him.

"I-i'm sorry... "He said in between of his laughs. He take a deep breath and let it out before fix his posture straight again.

Kyungsoo pouted even more. Why Jongin hyung laughing at him  ?"You're so mean... "

Jongin grinned. "Sorry okay.. I don't mean it. But  , by the way you can call me hyung. "

Kyungsoo's pouts turned into beautiful smile. He nodded his head. "Okay hyung  !"

Jongin cooed mentally at Kyungsoo's cuteness. Ah  !He cannot. How come Sehun do not like this sweet boy  ?Such a lost Oh Sehun. That giant don't know how to show his feeling and how to appreciate people around him. Ice prince indeed.

"Oh  !Sehun sunbae  !"Kyungsoo walks toward the taller who just arrived with Jungkook beside him. He waves shyly at the older. He felt his cheeks burning at the stare that the older giving him.

Jungkook cocked his eyebrows at Sehun. What with that stare man  ?He shakes his head before turned at Kyungsoo in front of them. He greeted the boy by ruffled the soft brown hair gently.

"Good morning Kyungsoo-ya ~"He smiled .

"Morning hyung. "Kyungsoo smiled back at Jungkook.

Kyungsoo made a 'oh' sound with his mouth before looked down at his hands which holds the lunch box . He looked up at Sehun who still staring at him with a blank bored face but his eyes sharp like a sword.

Kyungsoo blinked before smiled hesitantly. Its obvious he felt intimidate with Sehun's intense stare. He smiled sheepishly. He reached his hand that hold the lunch box forward toward Sehun  while he looked down at the floor shyly.

"I made you lunch box again , sunbae. Hope you like it.. Hehe. "His free hand fumbles with the hem of his uniform shirt.

Sehun stare at the boy again. Try to find the boys eyes but the younger still look down . He slowly take the lunch box before walks toward his class coolly.

"Thanks. "

Kyungsoo widened his eyes in shocked before wide smile crept on his face. He is happy. Finally Sehun take the lunch box he made. He holds his burning cheeks with both of his hands . He want to squeal but hold himself when he realise that he is in front of the senior class.

"Kai... Is it true what I saw just now  ?"Jungkook asked with disbelief tone. He stare at the classroom door that where Sehun disappeared into a few seconds ago.

Jongin nods his head dumbly. "Yeah... I saw it too... "

Kyungsoo clapped his hands happily. He is so happy. He need to tell about this to Baekhyun and Jumyeon fast. He turned toward shocks Jungkook and Jongin with a wide smile.

"Hyungs  !I need to go. See you in lunch okie  !"He waves at both of the taller before walks away happily. He hopping to his class at another wings of the school with wide cute smile.

"That boy sure is something... "

"Yeah.. "

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

A/n: - Hello guys. ~I hope you like it 😆

Feel free to drop the comments. I really need it to improve the story more.

Do you guys want Sehun Pov  ?