Aria can't help but feel trouble, "That's why people call you by those names..." Speechless Tsuna but more known as Soulless Tsuna who never talks, never show emotion. Just a blank child who moves like a living corpse. People see him as someone creepy but mainly dead man walking.

Tsuna smiled to Aria, "That's a long time Aria-san, all thanks to my friends for helping me get rid of it." As he said those words, his eyes shining toward to his Storm and Rain Guardian, in mind adding the rest of his Guardians, his family.

Gokudera and Yamamoto smiled proudly toward their Sky, boss, friend and mainly, family.

Verde thought for a moment, "So? What about this laboratory?"

Tsuna glance toward Verde and continued his explanation, "As I said, a foreign flame is flowing within me to the point I became sensitive toward the Eclipse Flame. Because of it that I had come to sense the same flame inside Yuji-kun."

Verde and Aria knew what he means when comes to Ieyuji. They actually felt it from their pacifier even though they're not present from that time.

"I became suspicious so I observed Yuji-kun within the shadow to know how he got them. That's how I found out there's suspicious men stalking my brother." Ieyuji felt his stomach twisting, he never knew someone out there watching him. Tsuna continued, "I followed those suspicious men until I found their hideout, their laboratory. I sneaked in and found out how they successfully gave a small amount of flame within my little brother and letting him walk around like a test subject that surely Yuji-kun didn't notice. I tried searching how but found no record of it." He took a deep breath as he leaned to his chair, "Because of it my judgement... clouded and decided to burn everything, including the people connected to this experiment."

From his explanation no one could actually blame the brunette for burning the laboratory after what those people had done.

"You never crossed any details about the Eclipse Flame?" Verde questioned.

"None. Only their test and fails." Tsuna answered, "Do you need those details? I believe I still remember them, only bit blurry since its been a long time."

"Any information about the Eclipse Flame is relevant Sawada Tsunayoshi. It will be a big help." Verde assured. Tsuna nodded, "I'll give it to you later."

Verde nodded in return.

"So, you are the one responsible for it." Reborn can't help but smirk, "That incident actually alarmed the Vongola, thinking an enemy famiglia had planned to do something within the shadow of Namimori. Iemitsu led the investigation."

"Yet he never went home." Tsuna added, headache forming to his head as he had no choice but to rub his forehead from frustration.

"I understand your wrath Tsuna but I hope this never happen again. When you told us about it, we really thought the Vindice would make a move toward you." Yamamoto said, very concern to his friend. Gokudera sigh, "Baseball Freak is right Juudaime. Please be careful from now on."

"I can't make promises there but I'll try." Tsuna said sincerely toward his Guardians.

Both Storm and Rain Guardians knew Tsuna tends to get himself into trouble instead his Guardians and men which really worries his whole family. They kept insisting their Sky to stay put and leave the whole work to them to the point it went to drastic measure yet he never listen, reasoning he rather get hurt than them. So instead of stopping him, they tend to join him to guard him from any harm to come.

Reborn saw the trouble and concern eyes of Gokudera and Yamamoto toward Tsuna that immediately knew the root of it. Tsuna's eyes even covered can't really hide his mischievous and protectiveness toward his family. Glancing to Ieyuji who's been silent for a while, he saw the trouble look within his eyes. He could guess this is his first-time hearing about it and now trying to remember when they had given him that flame. Seeing he can't remember yet pushing himself to do so, he can't help but sigh.