Sky and Sun

Chapter 18: The Beginning And Regret

Exactly the next day they all moved out according to their sky's wish. Mukuro went out to retrieved the picture with Hibari, Gokudera and Ryohei who were also heading the same destination to investigate the place Byakuran had told them. Yamamoto and Lambo went out on their own to do the hidden mission. Tsuna, Reborn, Chrome and Ieyuji on the other hand were heading to the place where they will meet up with Byakuran, in Namimori Shrine.

"Are you sure you wanted to come with us Yuji-kun? You can still back out." Tsuna said, not wanting for him to get in trouble. Ieyuji shook his head, not wanting to be left out from this, "I already decided Tsu-kun, I will go with you. End of discussion."

Tsuna could only sigh while Chrome only stared at him, not really minding it. Reborn on the other hand who is riding in Tsuna's head smirked, "Looks like Baka Yuji is starting some changes. Did Baka Yuji finally admit his defeat?"

Ieyuji glared the Sun Arcobaleno, "Sh-shut up Reborn! I'm not admitting defeat!" Reborn ignore his word as he kept smirking, teasing him who made Ieyuji irritated even more.

Tsuna could only chuckle on their antics, glad that somehow, Ieyuji is recovering from what happened yesterday. Chrome thinks the same thing too which made her smile.

A soft breeze came to them and in short time, Tsuna, Chrome and Reborn felt the coming presence that appeared before them. It was Byakuran, still smiling as he approached them floating in mid air.

"You guys finally arrive!" Byakuran said in overjoyed before his eyes landed to Ieyuji. "Oh, I didn't expect for you to come here Sawada Ieyuji-kun. Why did you decide to come with your brother?"

"W-well I wanted to know what's happening that's all." Ieyuji said while looking away. Tsuna chuckle ones again before turning to Byakuran, "Its fine to bring him with us Byakuran."

Byakuran hum as he nodded, "Well if there is no problem with you then same goes for me Tsunayoshi-kun. Come on, I told Checker Face of your visit. He is now expecting you."

A portal appeared behind Byakuran which surprised Ieyuji and Reborn. Tsuna and Chrome seems to expect it already so they didn't react.

"Shall we go Tsunayoshi-kun?" Byakuran asked as he nodded and walked ahead first before Chrome and Ieyuji.

Ones they all went in the portal, Byakuran followed with his cheerful smile and the portal closed after they all entered.

In the Namimori Airlines, Yamamoto and Lambo were talking to Dino. It seems the two guardians are planning to go off somewhere.

"Really thanks for lending us your plane Dino-san, we couldn't ask anyone other than you." Yamamoto said with grin to his lips. Dino chuckle before nodding, "Its fine Yamamoto-kun, still I'm surprised that only both of you are heading to Italy. May I know why are you two heading there?"

"We're going there to look for someone. Tsuna-nii asked us to find this person as soon as possible." Lambo replied which questioned Dino. "Tsunayoshi-kun huh, I wonder who is he looking for. Do you want us to help you?"

"N-no need Dino-san, we don't want to trouble you and beside you have to take care of the Ninth until he can recover right." Yamamoto said, little embarrassed already.

"True but I feel like I have a depth to pay on you guys. Not only you saved the Ninth but also protected us from that Eclipse Flame and saved my little brother too. I have a right to do what I can to pay you, see this as a return from everything you done to us." Dino said which his right hand, Romario nodded in response, truly agree to his boss.