Grey's anatomy ( pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

" Okay!" I raise both my hands in the air, feeling somewhat attacked.

I sigh, putting away all my tools, throwing my rubber gloves in the trash before slowly walking back to the attendings' lounge.

" Oh hey babe," my eyes meet Jackson's eyes causing a smile to form on his face. I walk up to him, planting a kiss on his lips. His hands rest on my hips, but I ignore them and walk over to my cubby to change.

" Where are you going?" my blue-eyed boyfriend asks, obviously confused why I'm changing out of my scrubs.

" Oh," I start, pulling my navy blue scrub shirt over my head, " I didn't have any more surgeries today and I finished my rounds so I thought I would go home." I look up at Jackson with wide eyes.

" Oh okay," he says, his eyes scanning over the food in the fridge.

" Just keep your phone on, just in case the baby comes." I say pecking his lips once before I walk out of out lounge.

-

-

-

I enter Jackson's and my shared apartment, comfort immediately washing over me. Working with sick babies and kids all day is super nerve-racking for a pregnant woman, especially when you know everything that could go wrong, in the womb and outside.

I sigh, sitting down on the couch, ready to binge watch my favorite TV show: Dr. Sexy M.D.

Yes, it sounds cliche, and stupid but it just kinda pulls you in and once you start you can't stop. The thing that makes Dr. Sexy, sexy is that he wears cowboy boots instead of tennis shoes.

To be honest, I don't know how he does it.

After about bingeing a full season I get up to grab the container of Nutella except I don't make it to the Nutella because to the water running down my legs.

" Oh shit," I sigh, looking down at my legs, " not now! It was getting to the good episode!" I complain, while rushing over to grab my phone, dialing Jackson's number.

Nothing.

Shit.

Okay, let's try it again, I dial Jackson's number once more but he still doesn't pick up.

Okay Y/N you can do this, you can drive yourself to the hospital while having a baby. Yep, you got this.

I painfully walk down the apartment complexes hallway until I reach the elevator, while calling Jackson, who doesn't pick up...AGAIN.

" What the fuck is he doing?!" I say, rather loudly as more pain shoots through me. After about two minuets of hell, the elevator opens and I waddle as quickly as I can to my car, not caring about the weird looks I am getting, How about they try driving to the hospital while having a baby, knowing that you boyfriend and the baby's father won't be there. This is just fucking great.

I plop down into the drivers' seat, jamming the key into the ignition and driving so fast, that it seems like I'm going through space and time. Another wave of almost numbing pain shoots through my body again. " Dammit" I yell, as tears start to drop from my eyes. The drive to Grey Sloan from our apartment is only about 5 minutes, but this fucking hurts.

5 minuets of total hell goes by and I waddling into the hospital, with tears running down my face, my hair is tied in a very loose bun on top of my head and I'm still wearing the sweat pants that my water broke in, so I'm looking like I just peed my pants and I have no makeup on so basically, I look like shit.

" Somebody page Dr. Robbins 911 NOW!" I yell and immediately everyone gets to work, a nurse wheels over a wheelchair, and I gladly sit down.

" Dr. Robbins is on her way." An intern looks at me with wide eyes.