13: Andromeda [Pt. 1]

"You look upset, Leo." The little ram spirit said, as the lion's expressionless face and dull eyes perturbed her. She stood before his throne where he sat lazily and comfortably in his kingly attire. He had his white button up shirt unbuttoned to let the cool air of the lonely palace nip at his skin and invigorate him.

His emerald eyes wandered to Aries. "Upset?" He repeated. "How so?" She wasn't wrong, and Loke knew it. But he wasn't necessarily upset as he was rather lonely. He wanted to kiss Lucy, and claim her as his once and for all before anyone else came along. Should someone steal her heart from him at this point, he wouldn't be able to keep himself together.

"You just don't seem like yourself today. Normally you look so confident and ready for anything. I'm sorry if I'm wrong! I just don't want you to be upset or anything... you're my friend.."
Loke chuckled. "It's okay, Aries."

"Can't you see, darling~?" Said a voice all too familiar to the enchanting male.
Andromeda.
"Do you have a serious problem for me to deal with this time?" The lion asked, "Or have you planned another scam simply to get me to spend some time with you?"

Andromeda was always flirting with Loke and trying to get with him. She, unlike his fan girls, was aggressive. She wanted him, and would trick him into doing things for her and manage to get her way with him.
Aries turned to her as she continued to speak. "He wants to be left alone. His pretty little princess rejected him again~ something I would never do." She looked at him with innocent deviant eyes. Her soft pink orbs examined his exposed abs lustfully.

Andromeda was no doubt a beautiful woman. Tall with a slim waist, big ass, big boobs, and nice thighs. She wore a tight fitting dress which hugged her curves, long dark hair and fair skin.... and she was strong at heart. She always got her way. Well... almost always.

"She didn't reject me." He lied.
"Oh but she did, my king. She denied you what you wanted." The woman spirit walked over to him, her high heels clicking against the tiled floor, muffled by the red carpet leading to his throne. Her black dress, short in the front, dragged behind her on the ground yet not a feather from her gown was left in her wake. "I can give you what you want."

"Aries, step outside please." Loke ordered.
"A-Are you sure?"
"I am."

So Aries left the two spirits alone and made her way outside the palace.

The lion's eyes followed the woman as she walked. Her hips swayed as if trying to get him to make a move.

Andromeda smirked and walked closer to the mighty lion who sat upright in his chair as she stood very close to his throne. Her red lips curled into a smile. "Tell me what you want me to do, and I'll do it... master~"

Loke smirked and motioned for her to bend down. She did, making sure to show him cleavage. The lion grabbed her chin, thinking of all the ways he could be satisfied. But not by Andromeda, rather, by a beautiful blonde. By his princess, Lucy.

"I want you to stay out of my business." He said coldly, earning a shocked expression from the spirit. "I want you to keep your mouth shut. Lucy is twice the woman you'll ever be. She doesn't need to exploit her body for me to feel... for me to desire her."

Andromeda pulled away from the angered lion. "That prissy little tramp doesn't know a thing about pleasing a man!"

"Don't you dare speak about Lucy that way." He stood up, causing the woman to back away from him, but he walked closer to her with every step she took. "This isn't about pleasure! This is about love! True love! Something you wouldn't have a clue about. Neither did I until I met her. She changed my world, Andromeda."

"Love is ridiculous. You're immortal anyway! What are you going to do when your little princess starts turning gray and old, hm~?"
"Love her the same."

Andromeda growled and pointed a finger accusingly at Loke. "You're a fool, Leo." They both stood still now, the lion glaring into the eyes of his fellow spirit. "Get out."
♥ ♥ ♥
Lucy sat at her desk in her room drying her hair with a towel. She looked at a picture of herself and the lion and a smile came to her lips. She felt her heart race and a sudden urge to squeal at the sight of him became a lump in her throat. She didn't want to squeal. Squealing was for his fangirls... had she become one of them? No... she felt something stronger for him than they could ever feel. She just didn't want to admit it entirely yet.

She wanted to summon him, just to see how he would react to seeing her in nothing but a baggy shirt, bra and underwear. She went to grab his key, which she kept near the picture, but a familiar puffing sound caught her attention. She turned around. "Loke!" She said excitedly.

"Loke? You mean Leo~? No missy, my name is Andromeda."