"Well I'll have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria exclaims. 

"Then dive." Nik says walking towards her. 

"I need more time. And space, you're ruining my ju-ju." Gloria tells him.

"We can wait." Nik says not moving an inch.

"Not what she asked Nik." I say pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"Hey you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway, you can pick who we eat." Stefan offers and Klaus nods. I wink at Bekah who smiles and we link our arms before following the guys. 

________________________________________

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah complains and I let go off the guy I fed on making him fall to the ground with a 'thud' and reveal my vamped out face in the process. I feel my fangs and the veins under my eyes disappear but I know that the blood on my mouth remains. 

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Nik tells Stefan who takes his fangs out of the girls neck and faces him while I wipe my mouth with a napkin. 

"It's been a long day."Stefan responds. 

"Try being related to her." Nik jokes motioning to Bekah making me smirk a little but hide it just as quick when I see the glare on her face. 

"You're being mean." Bekah starts annoyed making Stefan shoot her a sympathetic look. "Why do you always make me out as a brat? I'm not a brat!" she raises her voice but Nik doesn't seem bothered.

"A thousand years of experience says otherwise." he says making me chuckle before defending Bekah.

"Now, Rebekah is far nicer than you Mr. Serial Killer so hush. Over the summer you haven't been exactly easy to get along with either." I point out making him glare at me playfully. 

"You're one to talk love." Nik crouches down in front of me. "You have a little something here dear." he wipes a drop of blood from my bottom lip with his thumb before wrapping his lips around it and sucking the blood off. A deep blush spreads over my cheeks and the three laugh before Rebekah speaks up. 

"Fantastic." Stefan drops the now dead girl on the ground and stands up.

"I need to go." he says glancing at me. I get up too and dust off my jeans before leaning closer to Nik's face.

"I'll go with him." I say before pressing a kiss to his lips and leaving with Stef.

_______________________________

After casting a glamouring spell I lean against a wall and listen to Stefan's footsteps as he walks into the next room. I'm not even sure why I agreed to help him with this. 

"There you are." I Gloria say.

"Thought you were resting." Stefan says and I hear him walk over to the bar. 

"Well now we both have a secret." Gloria says with a sigh. 

"What did you see?" Stefan asks about Gloria's vision from earlier.