I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on light make up before grabbing my phone and meeting up with Nik near the door. Blue eyes sweep over my figure before meeting my green ones. 

"To be completely honest with you love," Nik steps closer to me before wrapping arms around my waist and pulling me flush against his chest. "now that you're all mine I'm bound to get possessive if any other man looks at you in a way I don't like." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to whisper in his ear. 

"You mean jealous, not possessive." I kiss his cheek playfully and slip out of his grasp and open the door. 

"Possessive love! There is a difference." I grin hearing his complaining and stop at the end of the hall way to wait for him. 

__________________________________________________

Me and Nik are sitting in the bar while Gloria does a spell when a giggling Rebekah walks in with a grinning Stefan following close behind. 

"You two take forever. How long does it take for two naked vampires to get dressed?" I ask teasingly while standing up and skipping over to Rebekah around whom I throw my arms in a hug. "You look beautiful as always sis." 

"Same for you love, but please never make a comment like that again." Rebekah says returning my hug. Stefan looks over at Gloria who's sitting in a chair with a book in front of her and a bunch of lit candles around it. It would be such a shame if the book caught accidentally fire. 

"What's she doing?" he asks motioning towards Gloria. 

"She's failing." Klaus says voice full of annoyance. 

"It's hard to find something when you have nothing to go by." Gloria says making Stefan tense, oh yeah the necklace. The same necklace which is hanging around Elena's neck. 

"So use me." Rebekah says before making her way over to Gloria. "I only wore it for a thousand years." 

"See? Now this one offers a solution." Gloria says and I hear Nik scoff lightly from beside me. "Alright, give me your hand sweetheart." Rebekah gives her her hand and Gloria closes her eyes focusing on her magic. 

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace huh?" Stefan asks making me roll my eyes. 

"Yep." Nik answers taking a sip of his drink and watching Gloria. Suddenly Gloria gasps.

"I can sense something." at her words Stefan shoots me a worried look to which I give him a look saying Don't-look-at-me-like-that-it's-your-fault. Gloria starts chanting in Latin and I can literally feel the nerves coming off Stefan. Then Gloria let's go of Rebekah's hand and turns to look at Nik.

"I found it." uh, shit?

"So where is it?" Bekah asks impatiently. 

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends-"

"Yes a dead girl with dead friends if Nik and Bekah don't get what they want." I say, the undertone of threat evident in my words and I see Nik smirk from the corner of my eye. It's obvious she's talking about Elena with Bonnie and Caroline which actually makes me feel kinda guilty.