Titles of Older Books

Here is the list of my books from my first year of wattpad in no particular order.

1. The Rebellious Princess
-Rough Description: A princess (forgot name) of her country is tired of the way she is treated at her own home. She wants to fully explore her capabilities. When running away, she is met with a rock band that consisted of a male singer, a female pianist, a male guitarist and a male drummer. With the watchful eyes of her aunt, the group is constantly hunted down and on the move. The princess is conflicted with choosing her freedom over her responsibility and is also conflicted with her crush on the male singer.

(P. S. This was a book I made when I was 12/13 and it was the first book that got me to a thousand views and a hundred votes and I roughly remember reaching chapter 13/14. This was way too cringy. I did regret deleting it though without retrieving what I have written. I wish I had made Rejected Works sooner).

2. The Ice Cream Shop
-Rough Description: A college girl moves to a different city with different people. She applies to a prestegious college and is humiliated on the first day. Feeling unlucky, she wanted to get a good break and what better way than Ice Cream. She heads to a shoppe close by and meets a mysterious worker who comforted her and encouraged her. Ever since, she was determined to get to know him so she applied for a part time job to the coffee shop across since the ice cream shop weren't hiring. Basically, a love story between these two part timers. The boy is also a theater kid from another school.
(P. S. Again, I was quite young. This is also a very cliche concept but I remember really liking this story)

3. The Assassin and Spy
(P. S. I honestly don't remember uploading a chapter of this but the plot was going to be an assassin and a spy working together despite their rivalry. Again, another cliche concept).

4. I Wish for Sneakers
(P. S. I actually made chapters for this but the plot for some reason is really rough for me to remember. The outline was that a girl wanted sneakers for what reason? I forgot. She then wished for them on her 16th birthday. When shopping, she saw them on display, she made an attempt to steal it, she didn't get caught but I thibk she was cursed? Honestly, that's all I really remember)

5. The Unforgiving Life
(P. S. Forgot the plot but it was basically a moody book about an abrasive tomboy and a persistent rich kid with side characters like the nice down to earth girl/ fashionista, a rich boy athlete / fashionista, a shy nerd and a gamer boy. Once again, very cliche).