Chapter 7

Monster
Chapter Seven: Hunger

Toby's P.O.V.

I chase them through the crowded trees, as I feel pure anger run through my veins I dash through the trees and catch up to them. As I push through the rest of the trees I chase them into a clearing, their hood falls off and her long black locks of hair are unsheathed. I tackle her from behind as she rolls from under me I tumble and once I open my eyes she is holding me up by the neck.

Her dark green eyes steer into mine as she smiles at me her make up shines with blue eye shadow. "Who are you?" I ask choking on my words. "You'll know soon enough......." She drops me and I feel a sharp pain stab my chest, I spit out blood and glare at her with fury.

"Oh and tell your mom Isabelle says hi..." Her sinister laugh lurks into my ears. "Are you....." I groan in pain. "Isabelle?" I finish my question.

"....Maybe....." She walks away her heels digging into the cold dirt.

Hours Later

Lily's P.O.V.

"Who is Isabelle?" Meredith asks as I open my eyes I see this beautiful hotel room. "I don't know....she just told me to tell my mom-"

"Guys she's awake" Jackson interrupts them, watching them rush to me I groan in pain.

"Ow..." I whisper and Meredith picks up a glass of water with a straw. "Here drink" She hands me the cup and I sip. "Okay guys she's still bleeding pretty bad-" "I'm staying here" Toby declares and Meredith pulls Jackson aside and starts talking.

I notice the medical equipment around me. Meredith wearing a large white sweatshirt with the sleeves pulled up and her hair in a messy ponytail with some dark blue skinny jeans, Jackson wears a black long sleeve shirt and same shade of jeans. They're talking about something serious.

"Isabelle?" I ask as Toby sits across from me on the hotel bed. "That was the girl we think tried to kill you" he looks down and I take his hand. "But you guys were here to save me" I fake a smile but he sees through it. "Lily Meredith told me what happened...." I look away from him trying not to focus on anything right now.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" he asks and I close my eyes. "Because it wouldn't bring you or Liam back!" I snap at him and everything becomes silent, Toby stands up and looks at me like I'm a monster. I sit up forgetting about the excruciating pain I've ignored for a week now.

I let out a yell in pain and grip my stomach, I look down and see red take over my white shirt. "Lily what's wrong? What happened?" Jackson rushes to me while checking my blood pressure and heart rate the pain gets worse. "I broke my stitches!" I shout as he lifts up my shirt Toby puts his hand over the wound and I scream with all the might my lungs will give me.

"Lily stop moving" Jackson demands as I shuffle my legs the burning pain emerges. "Toby hold her legs she's going into shock" Toby runs over to my legs and holds them down my blood making his hands slip. "Meredith I need you to help me stitch her back up she doesn't have much blood left!" Meredith runs back to Jackson and she helps him.

"Toby we need you to calm her down!" Jackson yells again making my ears throb. "Toby..?" Jackson asks as everything becomes silent we all look towards him. Backed against the wall Toby growls his eyes now fully black with a single white line down the middle of each eye, along with his claws his fangs zip out and I feel my bite marks become the main source of pain.

"Meredith!" Jackson screams as she lets go of me she attacks him he lifts her and throws her across the room, Jackson hastily finishes the stitches and bolts to her leaving me alone for Toby to drink.

"Toby.....please!" I beg trying to move but the pain it too much, the hunger for blood drifting in his eyes makes me cry. Toby jumps on top of me and pulls me up thankfully not ripping my stitches. Biting roughly into my neck the trickling of my own blood makes me shiver, it drips onto the pillow while the rest of my blood is sucked out of me.
He shoves me down as my body is filled with numbness I slowly lower my eyes. I force myself to keep them open while Jackson grips onto him Toby is thrown to the ground but he doesn't fall he catches himself and dashes to the bathroom vomiting the blood he had drank.

"Jackson what...the Hell...just happened?" Breathlessly questioning him he looks at Meredith then me. "He's become an Elva" his eyes wide Meredith and I glance at each other with uncertainty. An Elva?