Monster (Sequel to Unexpected)

Chapter One: Big Mistake

"This is Toby I'm not here right now leave what you gotta say when it beeps" the recording beeps. "Hey.........I miss you.........we miss you...........I don't know why I called.....just call me back ok?- Lily!?- I gotta go I love you bye" I quickly end the call and put my phone in my pocket. "You have a visitor" my mother gleams her bright brown eyes at my dark purple ones and I nod, she closes the door and I sit on my bed uncomfortable I lay down.

Footsteps get closer to the door and I feel my heart beat a little bit faster then usual, I sit up and realize the baby is kicking it feels like a thousand butterflies at a college party. It's not supposed to kick at 2 months. My visitor knocks on the door and I look at the door with fear but confusion. "Come in" I hold my stomach which has grown since I left my human self in California. Thump!

Whispers emerge from the other side and I stand up I quickly walk to the door and open it, Meredith, Becca, Nathan and Jackson all look at me their eyes shine as my smile widens. "Your mom said we could stay the weekend since your dad is in France" Meredith smiles and I start to cry. "Oh god guys we better leave she hates us! Run!" Jackson jokes and I hit his arm while opening my arms for a hug. Becca and Meredith hug me while Nathan and Jackson hug me from behind.

"I missed you guys" I sob with happiness. "What's in the box?" I ask looking at the box that is big enough to fit both of my parents inside. "A present for you but you're not allowed to open it till tomorrow" Meredith slaps my hand away and her eyes dart to my stomach. "How's the little one?" She asks as they all go in my room Nathan wheels in the box covered in wrapping paper. "Good I decided to change the name" I rub the small bump on my stomach and Meredith and Becca look at me with excitement

"I decided instead of Bo I wanna name him Noah" I smile and their eyes gleam with joy. (Got the idea from my sister who is pregnant with my nephew Noah)

We stay up talking and talking about everything that has been going on, around 12:28 I shut off the light and everyone goes to bed. I lay on my bed, restless I stand up and walk downstairs my mom is sound asleep in her room. I look around the unfamiliar living room and sigh. "Home just isn't home is it?" I turn around and see Toby smiling at me his gray hoodie is slouched over him and his black t-shirt.

I pounce on him and he laughs lowly I squeeze him tight feeling like myself again, he pulls back from our hug and kisses me softly. "Where's your ring?" He asks noticing my ring is gone. "My dad took it from me" I pout and he smiles. "You're still my wife" he kisses me again this time more intense. "We should go home" he whispers and I nod. He flips me on his back and he flashes out of the house and next thing I know we are home.

"I like the name" he kisses my neck passionately and I moan. "I thought you would" he picks me up and zooms to my parents old room, not bothering to turn on the light he takes off his sweatshirt and shirt. "Toby your so-" I pause while he pulls off my shirt and starts to unhook my bra. "Excited" I gasp as he holds me tight he stats to kiss my neck and I feel myself unable to breath, revisiting that night of Mike molesting me I push Toby off of me and push myself back until I hit the wall.

"Lily what's wrong?" He asks crawling on the bed getting closer. "Is he still in the town?" I ask worried I put my bra back on. "Who?" He asks rubbing my thigh trying to calm me down. "The one who-" I look down as a tear drops from my eye and onto his hand. "The one who molested me" I crack trying to hold in the pain anger and sadness.

"The one who tried to rape me" I feel anger grab me and tears slip out of my eyes. "Yes he is but I'm not letting him go near you" "Why not?" I ask and he slides his hands onto my shoulders. "I'm not letting you go out there so he can hurt you you're not bait and I won't put you out there as bait" he pulls me into a hug and start to get comfortable. "Tomorrow?" I ask he chuckles. "No" he lays down and I lay with him he pulls the blanket over us and he kisses my head while stroking my belly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Toby opens the door for me and I step inside the car, he zooms to the other side and starts to drive. "Toby?" I look up at him and he smiles grasping my hand. "Yeah?" He eyes stay sticked to the road. "Would you ever cheat on me?" I ask looking away from him and to the floor. "No.......why would you think I would?" He wonders and I shrug. "I don't know" I whisper as I roll down the window a little bit cool air reaches my body and I feel relaxed.

Toby's P.O.V.

I steer the car to the left and keep driving, I drive all the way to the highway and I take the nearest exit. I don't think she realizes what I have to do......I have to stay away from her.....for her sake and the baby's..........I can't tell her she will be too upset and the stress will tare her apart and the baby will be hurt as well........I'll leave tomorrow night and I will try my best not to talk to her.......maybe then the council will leave them alone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I know this is a short first chapter but I just wanted this chapter to get out there

Vote comment you know what to do