Note To Self

"Why would a dead girl lie!" -13 Reasons Why

When our eyes meet everything started.  For a second I felt like I knew you, but then I felt like I didn't. For a second I wanted to meet you and see where our destiny arrived at but then I never wanted to meet you. The one and the only  reason my life ended. Are you Happy? Sad, mad but I guess you're confused huh? Do want reasons? Do you need them why were you the start to my ending? Guess that Lexi was a dumb girl after all. Or wasn't I in your words you would never have called me that but to the world you would of.

The Start to My (Not So Tragic) Ending

               December 31, 2017

New year, new start!  A year where I wouldn't be there. Deciding that my life is not worth wasting on Will. Even if we weren't still together my heart still was there with him. Will I hope you are happy with you had accomplished with me! I feel bad for the next person who ends up in hell or in heaven cause of your shity mistakes. In Sarah's house, my death had arrived been planning it for 3 days would have never been planned if I didn't spend my whole Christmas week with the guy I should of never continued the conversation with.

December 28, 2017

Will, baby, one thing I'll say that happened that day was the darkest memory mind could keep reimagining especially when I remind of it each time it hits my heart harder as I see the emotions I've been through with you. What burns more than the guy you loved breaks up with you on Christmas then rubs it in on your birthday. Now that's a complete jerk move right there.

December 27, 2017

Even though the 27th is the fourth day going back to this that day was when everything had been leaked to everyone you and I knew making sure your replacement girlfriends wouldn't do the same mistake that I did.  Making 9 discs wasn't that hard making sure that they promised they wouldn't tell you was harder. If you wonder after may death why your friends are against you will think twice about what you did to your girlfriend! Hopefully, you reach out to god to forgive your cruel sins. 

P.S Will, if one day you find out all about my death and see the edvince put into that just don't cry me a river!