Chapter 16: The Escape

The Stone

Chapter 16: The Escape

     I grabbed the crossbow and wooden bolts from my bag, and used the Night Vision optic, To aim and take down Alli. Then there was a jolt, and it miss fired, missing Alli's heart entirely, but skinned her arm. She now had an open wound,  and the blood dripped onto the White cab roof. She just wouldn't stop. Why cant she see that I don't want this, it may be hot, but I still dont want it.  We sped on into the night, making things worse, For me, and alli, the situation would tear us apart, more then we already we're.

     "Jake, Come back. Please!" She Said, screaming so she could be heard.

     "WHAT PART OF NO, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" I said while climbing onto the roof, some of her blood, dripped onto my face, not making the climb pleasant. While using the metal grip shoes I have, i was able to stay on there with ease.

    "You don't realize anything about this situation. Do you?" Physically screaming now, she flew in closer to tell me, "I am more powerful then you will ever be."

    "Why not kill the rest of me with that insult, why don't you" I yelled standing my ground, and my heart blackened with anger. "Allison Noelle Cornelius, no means no, why dont yoU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY GOD DAMMIT. I DON'T WANT YOU THAT WAY ANYMORE! IS THAT TOO HARD TO SEE, MAYBE WEAR YOUR GLASSES ONCE IN A WHILE." I could tell that she was hurt by that statement. I didn't want to do this but she had given me no choice. She just couldn't see it. She started to slow down.

    "Ouch, that cut pretty deep..." She said, now hurt and upset.

    "Simon, stop Stepney. This is important." We stopped so i could give alli the proper goodbye, i waved. Said "Goodbye" and we was on our way to East Grinstead, And then off for home.

     She Stood there by the line side for awhile, then flew back in the direction we came.

     "It wasn't worth it", she muttered.

November 21st, 2024
11:00:00 pm
(6:00:00 pm EST)

     We went our separate ways, we reached the lines end an hour later, I thanked Simon and Jim for the ride and I left for the airport, making it there just in time for the flight back to Roanoke, Virginia.

     "One ticket to Roanoke, Virginia in the good ole US of A." I said to ticket booth worker. I payed the £50.47 and left to get on my flight as fast as I could. I made it just in time, and I claimed my seat and fell asleep as soon as I sat down. The ride was very enjoyable. I was ready to be home. So then i could yell at kain., find Kayley, and save the world. Look out world! I AM HERE!

November 22nd, 2024
3:25:00 am EST
(8:25:00 UK Time)

     We landed safely. I also had a feeling I was being followed. I got in my car and drove home. The jet lag I had was crazy. Is this what being radical feels like?

    After about 2 hours of driving, which felt like forever, I finally reached my humble aboud. I turned the key, opened the door, and walked inside. and went to my room and fell asleep, with my bag on me which held the stone.

November 22nd, 2024
6:00:00 am EST
(11:00:00 UK Time)

I woke up from the little sleep I had, and I was all alone again, well at least I thought I was. There was Kain, Ethan, and Brad, all standing on my bed pointing weapons at me like I was some intruder.

"Drop your weapon fag!" Yelled Kain.

"What the hell is going on?!" I said, I was so confused.

"State your name and business, you thot" said Ethan loudly.

"I'm Jake and I live here." I told them, "You all know me"

"BAILEY" all of them said while confused.

"Yeah its me" I yelled and gave them a straight face.

"When the hell did you get back? Like 3 am? Said Brad

"Yep, well more like 3:30 am, but you get what i mean." I spoke. Wondering what I was gonna do for breakfast, because there was no damn food in the house! "So, what are we going to eat." I said

"How bout Hardees?" Said Kain

"Sure. Lets go." I said, So we hopped in the jeep and left for Lewisburg.

November 22nd, 2024
7:00:00 am EST
(12:00:00 pm UK Time)

We arrived at Hardees in Lewisburg.

"What all do you guys want?" I asked them. They told me, I ordered it, we got our food, and headed home.

We got home, ate, and the guys left. THE DAMN HOUSE LOOKED LIKE A JUNGLE.

"What the hell! Why did they do this?" I yelled.

It took half the day to clean up a third of the house. I started to clean the kitchen when I found the photo, the photo of me, Alli, and Gavin. I started feeling sad, but I shrugged it off and said,

"Come on Jake, they're gone now, don't worry about them." So I didn't. I continued cleaning the house. It wasn't too long afterwards I finished cleaning, I strolled into Alli's sorcery room, and i sat in her chair, looking at the photo of Alli, Gavin, and I. I really do miss them. I miss Alli coming home in the afternoons and making dinner and such, I miss Gavin and his crazy jokes. Why can't they just come back. Oh wait. They can't, one is evil. One is dead.

November 29th, 2024
7:00:00 pm EST
(12:00:00 am UK Time)
One Week Later

I was just sitting down on the couch to watch TV, then I hear a knock on the door.

"I'm coming!" I ran to the door, and opened it up. There was 2 very familiar men in a hunter/spy outfits at my door step.

"Hello there, Mr. Dolan." He showed me his badge, "I'm Agent Planker of the SCP 3015, and this is my partner Agent Showell. May we speak to you about some..... Lycans?" It was Warren and Ezra.

"Well shit." I said. This could only mean one thing. Time for a Big World Big Adventure!

TO BE CONTINUED

———————————————————————
Well! Here we are! The end of the book. Or is it? I would like to thank you all so much for the reads, it really means alot. Stay tuned for the next few weeks! Thank all of you!