Finale

Jungkook looked at his hyung's before he gave him his last hug, "Is this what you want?" Seokjin asked feeling unhappy knowing what the little maknae was going to do, "I know it's the only way I can see him and treat him better than I did." Seokjin found it hard to take in, "Who know's if their actually a heaven or hell, it could all be pitch black, no one knows what happens in the afterlife! Don't kill yourself to do someone and see something your uncertain is there!" Seokjin was having a hard time letting the latter go, "I will find out then," Jungkook was committed to doing this, his hyungs can't convince him otherwise.

"How are you going to kill yourself?" Yoongi asked trying his best to not break his composure which he was doing a great job doing since he is the strongest one emotionally wise so he had no problem perceiving that he wasn't filled with sadness. 

"I will figure that on my own."

"What do you want to do before you leave us?" Jimin asked the latter as he was already crying, "I just want us to be together, that's what I want. What makes me happy is being with you guys and Taehyung...I'll see him but I won't see you guys."

Hoseok looked down wishing this moment was going to happen, "Are you sure you can go through with this?" he wanted to make sure he was going through with this. "I want to be with him, visiting him at his tomb isn't enough. I feel his presence , he's out there," the latter's voice is monotone, doesn't want to show emotion at the moment. 

"We just wish that you take good care of yourself," Namjoon spoke suddenly not knowing how to take any of the news, "I would be like Jin-hyung and try to convince you otherwise but I know that you have good intentions. It's just hard letting go to someone you care and love," Jin nodded at those words, he's been there for Jungkook and raised him or at least that's how he felt. 

"I don't want to lose you," Jin admitted, "It's not gonna be easy for me." 

"I'm aware, hyung."

"I want you guys to do me a favor," Jungkook said looking at their puffy red eyes that were covered in a thin layer of tears, their tear at the brim of their eyes but they still didn't blink or else the tears would spill, "Can you guys visit me and Tae's tombstone, everyday like I did to him." 

Everyone agreed that they would, they will do anything the younger asked. 

Jungkook looked at the clock seeing that it was almost his time to go. 

"I want to have one last meal, as a whole," Jin said as he went into the kitchen and made food, this was the last time they'll be complete and  the hyung's needed one last happy memory with the maknae. 

"What do you want me to make for you , Jungkook?" 

"Anything, i'm not picky," he answered. 

Jin continued to prep all the vegetables he needed, "Fine," the elder was the only hyung having a real hard time letting the little one go, everyone else saw why Jungkook was going to do what he was but he didn't. He was the one that was attached to him the most, same goes for jungkook, he would always cling to his eldest hyung. 

Jungkook was seen as Jin's baby and he will remain his baby at all times. 

"Don't cry ,hyung," Jungkook said as he noticed Jin sniffling, "It's hard." 

Jungkook hugged him tightly, "I don't want to cry in front of them...neither of you guys. I feel bad that i'm the source of everyone's tears. Trust me, I just want to make things right with Taehyung, even if there is no afterlife, no heaven or hell, even if it's just a  void of pitch black, I want to die. Have you not noticed how much i've changed without him in my life? I can't live with this guilt, it's killing me." 

"Why don't you cry for him? Why me?" Jungkook pushed himself off of his elder, "He was close to us, somewhat. Why don't you shed a tear for him? It's a selfish thing to just cry and have your tears for me."

His words were selfless.

"Leave me alone for the moment. Seeing your presence makes me sad," Jin spoke as he tried to maintain his vision on the food and not on the male.

***

 "Foods ready," the eldest yelled as the rest made their way into the kitchen table all giving the elder a small 'thanks' before eating, "I'll miss you guys," Jungkook said rapidly trying his best not to break down in front of them, this is the only time he wanted to show his emotion but he kept it in. He looked back up at them, their eyes were all puffy and his eyes were glossy but he refrained from letting a small particle of water fall from his eyes, he couldn't cry yet. It's not time. "I love you guys." His words were holding so much emotions that everyone could tell he wanted to let out his feelings but he won't let them out. "We love you too," Namjoon told him with a sad smile showing his dimples. "Remember that we'll visit you, don't cry," Jimin told the younger, "But you'll 'see' me but I won't. Who knows if there is any afterlife." 

The younger was uncertain what would happen to him. 

It was risk he was willing to take. 

He owes Taehyung something, he wants to beg forgiveness.

"Don't just care for me, care for Taehyung too.He died first."

Hoseok nodded, "We do care for him and are sad of what happened that day," he responded as he stuffed his mouth with some fresh streamed rice, "But none of you guys care enough to visit him." 

Yoongi took his turn to speak, "We're sorry we aren't as close to him as we are to you."

"But no one cared for what happened to him, I visit him everyday until Namjoon-hyung told me to stop cause it wasn't good for my health. See? None of you cared that he died, maybe that's why he wanted to die too, not just cause I never reciprocated his love but also that he didn't have anyone." 

The hyung's were quiet, too quiet for the latter's liking, "I speak the truth. The silence in this very room is speaking for you guys." 

Jungkook just started eating trying ignore his hyung's gaze at him, they were bothered that he said that but he spoke what he felt and he felt that what he said was indeed true. 

Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi never visit Taehyung. They would only give him condolences. 

Every now and then they'll say 'I'm sorry he's gone Jungkook' but those words were more for Jungkook rather than Taehyung himself. 

"Don't be mad at me for saying the truth."

"Knock it off, Kook. We don't want any bad blood between us especially if this is gonna be your last memory of us," the insightful leader says, "I want you guys to leave, I didn't think my hyungs would appose of me being truthful. I'm slowly seeing your true colors. None of you guys cared for him, all you guys did is give me fake condolences.I'll die for him. He was the one who means a lot to me." 

The other members realize that he some of his words come from anger and sadness and not all of that was coming for them but rather the big hole Taehyung left in his heart.  

"This isn't ideally where I wanted us to stop but I love you," Namjoon left. 

Everyone gave out their 'I love you, take care' speeches. 

He awaited for Jin to leave since he was being slower than the rest, "I'll miss you," was all he said, it broke Jungkook's heart that he ruin his last happy moments with his hyung but his heart didn't feel content that they only prioritized him and not Tae. 

Jungkook just wondered the the kitchen drawer and pulled a gun, "I wonder how Jin-hyung didn't spot you," he wondered as he placed the a single metal bullet in, "I'm doing this for you Tae please forgive me for what i've done."

Those are the last words spoken by the younger as his soul went into the after life.