DYSFUNCTION

TITLE; DYSFUNCTION
TIMELINE; SM:HOMECOMING
FACE CLAIM; TASHI RODRIQUEZ
OC NAME; CHARLENE 'CHERRY' REY
LOVE INTEREST; PETER PARKER

TITLE; DYSFUNCTION TIMELINE; SM:HOMECOMINGFACE CLAIM; TASHI RODRIQUEZOC NAME; CHARLENE 'CHERRY' REYLOVE INTEREST; PETER PARKER

DESCRIPTION

Charlene Rey, hates very few things. The first being her name, hence why she goes by 'Cherry.' The second being the color blue, because it reminds her of sadness. The last being her stutter, she hates how it holds her back from standing up for herself. But none of that mattered to her really, there's many things she loves, but her three favorites being what keeps her from hating everything in this life. She loves the color red, her hair, and her boyfriend Peter Parker. 

She'd do anything for her boyfriend, and vice versa. Peter loves his girlfriend, she's everything any guy could want; loyal, understanding, the most loving, and great at cooking. But it comes as no surprise as to who loves the other more. It's very evident that Cherry loves Peter way more than Peter ever could love her back. 

All this gets proven once Liz Allen comes into the picture. Suddenly Peters world spins, and leads to the fall of the school king and queen relationship; Cherry Rey and Peter Parker. 

Slowly Cherry's world is descending into one hot mess. Her best friend since birth, Michelle Jones, shows that even she doesn't love Cherry as much Cherry loves Michelle. In fact, Cherry believes, she loves the world and her life more than it loves her. Growing the fire inside Cherry, whom hates how she loves things and people more than they love her. 

She couldn't stress enough the problems in her life, that just kept growing, along with the flame. And the girl who once never lied and always told the truth, suddenly lied to make her way through life, and that's her problem. Because at the end of this story, Charlene Rey no longer hates a few things, she hates more things than she loves. The most thing she hates being Liz Allen.

NOTES !

- BASED ON BLACKBEARS SONG 'HOTEL ANDREA' AND THE LINE; "DYSFUNCTION BETWEEN US WAS GETTING TO ME, AND MAYBE DYSFUNCTION IS JUST WHAT WE NEED.'

- YOU CAN CHANGE THE BEST FRIEND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MJ!!!!

- IN THE END CHERRY LEARNS TO LOVE HERSELF AND NO LONGER NEEDS VALIDATION FROM ANYONE ELSE

- MAYBE WRITE A PROLOGUE OF PETER AND CHERRY TOGETHER? OR THEM BREAKING UP? IT'S UP TO YOU!

- THROUGHOUT THE STORY SHE STRUGGLES IF SHE IS GOOD ENOUGH (DON'T ROMANTICIZE THIS PLEASE!) AND TRIES TO UNDERSTAND WHY HER LIFE SLOWLY FELL APART.

- CHERRY IS AN ABSOLUTE SWEETHEART! 10/10 WOULD PROTECT

- DON'T GET RID OF HER STUTTER! PLEASE!

- I CAN'T FATHOM ENOUGH THAT CHERRY GETS A HAPPY ENDING!

(written by melanie !)