PRETTY LIAR

TITLE; PRETTY LIAR
TIMELINE; SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING
FACE CLAIM; REECE KING
OC NAME; ASHTON 'ASH' FYNN
LOVE INTEREST; PETER PARKER

TITLE; PRETTY LIARTIMELINE; SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMINGFACE CLAIM; REECE KINGOC NAME; ASHTON 'ASH' FYNNLOVE INTEREST; PETER PARKER

DESCRIPTION

He walked, taking small breaths. The cold air brushed his face, and with each step he took, it took a toll on him. Ashton thought back to the words his father once told him, and he heard it everywhere. He knows his father didn't create the quote, but it doesn't matter. It still impacts his life. 'Pain demands to be felt.'

He knows this as true, especially when staring at Peter Parker from across the hall. Ashton doesn't remember the first time he saw Peter, or how his crush developed in the first place. But what the boy does know, is it's there, and in all his might does Ashton want nothing more than for Peter to be his. But that's hard to do, especially when Ashton has not come out, and has no clue what sexuality Peter is.

So he goes through a constant battle with himself, and makes it his top mission to steal Peter Parker's heart. Which to Ashton Fynn, seemed fine, since Peter already stole his. But this all results in two of the boys' biggest secrets, possibly being exposed.

NOTES!

- slow!!!! burn!!!!

- ashton is G A Y not B I he is one (1) G A Y boy

- ashton lived in another state before coming to new york. the reason they moved is because his dad kicked him out for being gay, and his mom left with ashton because she loves her son and accepts him.

- his best friend's name is 'victoria ruiz' and her face claim is tashi rodriquez

- if you want to change it you can but i want this story to really show the battles of being lgbtq WITHOUT ROMANTICIZING IT

- ashton is crushing v hard on peter but he gets lowkey shy around peter when trying to flirt, but other than that he's very funny and outgoing

- please incorporate peter's 'crush' on liz because this incorporates on how ashton tries to find out peter's sexuality.

- this is based on the billie eilish lyric, 'my boys an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar.' because ashton is lying about his sexuality and peter is lying about being spider-man.

(written by melanie !)