2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?

Start from the beginning

The bell rings, signifying that I can move out and actually talk to someone, seeing as El did the most of the talking.

I am just about to get to lunch when I spot him and not alone but with some brunette and they were kissing each other, well more like shoving their tongues down each other's throats.

I could feel my stomach swirling and an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

All I could think was that it should have been me instead of some slut. No, no. I can't degrade someone. Ok, that person. . a random girl? I don't know anything about him. And, now I really should stop thinking about him.

I guess I brought this on myself, he is as straight as the slope of velocity-time graph of uniform motion!

Oh. I am a nerd.

I turn abruptly and run off, often bumping into other teens who scowled or called me a jerk.

Ha the irony, the biggest jerk is that Harry who broke El's heart, I can now understand why El was crying because now I feel this. I don't even know the proper feeling. . Or even why I'm feeling this way. Why?

I reach the washroom and lock the door of the stall behind me as I slide down the wall and force back that feeling, whilst trying to get the disgusting image out of my head.

I think that thing was enough to prove that he is into girls.

I really shouldn't have these thoughts about a straight guy.

I stand up after my realisation fest and make a promise to try and get over this stupid crush. After washing my face, I walk out of the washroom with a determined mind.

I won't let this lead to heartbreak. I've been through enough already, haven't I? No. I will not think about that. It's all in the past.

The rest of the day is uneventful and I do not come across him. Well, Liam is here trying to figure out why I'm bothered when in reality I'm thinking about how to face the next day. Old memories start coming up, but I try my best to suppress them.

"You know the teacher actually said that." Liam turned pink and I just stared at him and nodded even though I had no idea on what he is going on about.

I know it is rude but I can't help it seeing I'm tired and just want to go back to my flat and rest for a while.

We reached my flat and I fell on the couch and Liam being the overly concerned friend he is, made me tea and then stayed till I was asleep before leaving.

I don't deserve Liam.

When I woke up in the evening I did not feel the usual hunger, even though I had skipped lunch.

I just shrugged it off.

After doing my regular homework and some reading, I slipped on my pj's and slumped on my bed. There was a sudden outburst of music and I shrieked, turning at the unexpected sound but realised that it was my phone blaring. . .

"You're the snake hidden in my

daffodils when I'm picking flowers,

That's just my luck these days,

Why can't you just be happy for me?"

I find it on my side table seeing an incoming call from my mom reminds me that I was supposed to call her.

Honestly I don't know why she even bothers when she indirectly kicked me out.

Still, I pick it up and act like I was happy to hear from her. After the unusually happy call, I drift on into a slumber feeling betrayed and broken again.

————

Hey guys! I'm uh, glad to be back I suppose? Oh um yeah I was gone for like a lot of days and I apologise for it and the extremely short chapter. Anyways I updated! Vote or not your wish. Comment your valuable thoughts.

LarryHaveBabies xx.