MλŦ₡Ҥł₦G

Yn Pov

I woke up to August staring at me sleep like Wtf nigga is there something in my face!?

August:Goodmorning ma

Yn:Goodmorning poppa,why you staring at me though!?

August:Cause yo ass just sexy

Yn:Lol aww, what time is it and I'm bored.

August:Its 12:40 nd wht you wanna do today?

Yn:I wanna us to go skating, then go eat,and go get matching tattoos.

August:Damn bae,but anything for my babies.

He says rubbing your stomach.

Yn:Aww August.

You say kissing him

August:When we see if it's a boy or girl?

Yn:since I'm 4 weeks, we gotta wait for 2 more weeks.

August: Okay but I'm going in the shower.

Yn:Alright.

August went into the bathroom,5 mins later you heard the shower running. You got out of bed and went in the bathroom. You started to strip from your clothes and got in the shower. You hugged August from the back he turned around to face you. Then y'all started to wash each other. 10 mins later yall got out of the bathroom. Y'all decided to dress alike.

**Pic to the side.

Y'all went downstairs where you started to cook breakfast for everybody,when you was finished you was about to call them down but damn them niggas came before you could call them.

Ariana:Goodmorning everybody!

Yn:Goodmorning!

Quilla: I see some people in a good mood.

Ari and Yn look at each other and laugh.

Yn:Lol I'm always in a good mood.

Quilla:Mhm!

Jess:Aww you and August matching how cute.

August:Yea just tryna make Yn happy.

Yn:Shelya hand me them peppers.

Shelya: Alright

You put the peppers on top of your pancakes with some peanut butter and syrup.

Trey:Damn Yn having them cravings already.

Yn:Omg bish yess.

Everybody: *rollin*Lhh.

When Y'all finished eating and clowning it was 3:17,damn time roll fast.So everybody else went get dressed you called Deasia and Ju to see if they wanted to come and they said yea. 30 minutes later everybody met up at the skating rink,time to turnup............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

10 votes or more