βΔCKSΣΔT (PΔRT 2)

A/N
This chapter will be based on his song Backseat. Lol Enjoy!

YN Pov
Me and August in the backseat of his car I just want his ass so bad. Good thing his windows tinted dark. Just the way I like it!

August Pov
We in the backseat aww yea we back at it. I just hope she look back at. Good thing these windows tinted dark.

August: You sure you could drive a stick.

YN:*grab it * The D train my only transportation.

August started kissing on your neck and started to rub the tip of his dick on your Kitty.

YN:*moans* Auuguuust stop teasing me.

August:*laughs* Alright

August rams it in you with no warning.All you heard was moaning and groaning.

August: *groans* Damn bae you tight.

YN:*moans* Uhnn Auuuguuust!*moans*Oooh Daddy go deeper!!

Y'all was going at it for 30 more minutes until people started crowding the car.

RG: Wtf going on!?

RB:Sound like tht nigga bussing it up! 

Quilla: Them niggas in the backseat aww yea they back at it. 

YN Pov

YN:*moans* Auuuguuust I'm bouta cum.

August: Hold tht shit in YN.

YN: *moans* Uhn Daddy I can't! I'm coming

August: Cum for daddy! *Lml Idk*

Y'all both came, then you collapsed on him.Then you realize ppl was listening.

YN:Omg,August ppl was  listening to us! 

August:*Lol* Aww yea they heard how a real nigga coming through could beat the pussy up!

YN:*Lol* Shut Up!

Sorry its short babes I'll update soon though. How y'all like it so far Voooooooooteee and coooooomenttt for me babes!!!!!!

Tbc Babes ~❤Shoney