II

His eyes were gorgeous, his silky long dirty blonde hair reached below his shoulders. His smile was sweet and friendly. His mustache and beard completed his appearance, along side with his spectum piercing and braids that were locked tightly in his hair.

"Hello, I'm kit."
The gorgeous male reached his pale hand out, his strange yet beautiful accent curled around his lips.

Charlie quickly took his hand and gave a firm yet gentle handshake, the males pale hands were soft as they both pulled away from the handshake.

"Right, kit. I'm Charlie. Damian told me so much about you."
Charlie's lips pulled into a light grin, his blue gaze quickly turning to Damian with a nod.

"Alright lads, see, this is great. My best friend and my lover meeting for the first time. See Charlie? Nothing to be worried about. Kit is a awesome friend but better boyfriend."

The cafe room grew silent as both the lovers shared a kiss, Charlie cringed for a bit, switching his gaze towards his tea that laid on top of the glass table.

The kiss lasted for a while longer before they both finally pulled away, clearly things were already heated.
"Alright then, I'll leave you two alone to get know each other a bit better."

Damian stood. His pale cheeks flushed as he gave a pat towards Charlie and a kiss upon Kits forehead. Once Damian left, everything grew awkward.

The silence was very tense and heavy. A butter knife could cut it whole, a few awkward glances later and the silence was broken.

"Kit? How long have you and Damian been together?"

"A year."

"Where did you two meet?"

"Bumping into each other."

"Really? Damian said another wise."
Charlie gave out a light chuckle, he tucking a blonde lock of hair behind his ear. He now grinning ear to ear.

"Sure he did.."
Kit gave a roll of his eyes and laid back in his chair, he smirking.

"Mhm."

"Tell me."
Kit jumped in front of his seat, his arms laid steady on the rusty table.

"Nah. I'm kidding. All he said was your tea hit his shirt and you brought him a coke."

They both now chuckled. The two males leaning back into their chair with confidence, Kit drew his hand along his braid until it ended against his torso. His blue eyes switched back to Charlie's.

"You're kidding me right? You lil' shit."

"Sorry, I use comedy when I meet a new person"
Charlie fell short, his locks falling in front of his face like a barrier as he fixed his position in the uncomfortable rusty chair. The blonde now avoiding the males gaze.

"It's fine..it was kinda funny"
Kit chuckled before standing out of his chair, his light brown sweater hung loosing around his torso and so did his grey sweatpants.

His eyes lingered on Charlie. The awkward air began to grow huge until it popped.

"Come on let's head towards the park"

"Alright, I guess"
Charlie stood, his navy blue shirt clung against his masculine frame as he followed Kit towards the door and out.

Actors:

Kit ((@lithunium.snow))
Charlie ((@charlie kennedy))
Damian ((@jashlem))

This is not a fanfic, if you know any of the 'actors' please just be quite and don't comment that you know these humble men. I know all three, not personally, but I either follow them on instagram or YouTube.