Flashy

Previous:

Detective West nods and types my address into the computer. After a little less than a minute a frown appears on his face. My eyebrows scrunch together and I ask, "Is something wrong?"

He glances at me then back at the computer and says, "The address you gave me...It doesn't exist."

------

"What the shit?!"

First, I wake up in a creepy ass alley in my pj's. Then, I find out I'm in some city I've never heard of. Finally, some Detective dude tells me my address doesn't exist. LIKE WHAT THE CANADA IS GOING ON!

I run a hand through my tangled hair and try to relax. Detective West gives me a concerned glance but I ignore it. I'm so done with this place! I glare at him then turn around walking out the door. I can hear him calling for me, but I just give him the finger and walk away.

As I round a corner I hear police sirens. I go to hide, out of habit, but notice a robbery. I smirk appears on my face as I watch police officers surround the bank. This could be fun. I walk towards the bank ignoring th officers protests. "Jay!" yells a familiar voice. I glance over to see Detective West. I smirk and look forward. "There are hostages in there!"

I roll my eyes and swing open the front door. "Honey, I'm home," I yell walking in. Automatically multiple guns are pointed at me. I put my hands up, like I'm surrendering. I'm so not surrendering!  I grab one of the man's guns and hit him with it in the head. I use the gun to shoot another man and the man I hit in the head. I can hear multiple hostages screaming in fear. "Oh shut up," I yell at them as a man releases a bullet in to my stomach. I gasp and crouch down like I'm in pain. He moves to kick me but I grab his leg. I make my hand heat up and it burns his skin. I then punch him in the nuts and stand up. I yawn and shoot him in between the eyes. "Bye, bye."

I look at the last two men and aim my gun at one's head. I pull the trigger and immediately do the same to the other. I turn around and wait for the sound of their bodies falling to the floor, but they never do. I spin around and see a man in red spandex standing there holding the bullets. I chuckle at his outfit and say, "Who are you supposed to be?"

He eyes me strangely and says, "I'm the Flash. Who are you?"

I put on a surios face and in my best Darth Vader impression say, "I. Am. Your father."

He looks at me like I'm walking around with no shoes on in the middle of Winter. Oh...wait I am. I give him an innocent smile and say, "Well it was nice to meet you, Flashy, but I gotta fly." I look to the hostages. "Don't just sit there be freeeee," I yell at them. When none of them move I sigh and shoot bullets into the air. They all run out screaming. "Their you go. Run, Francis, Run!" I say chuckling. 

I smile widely and look back at Flashy. His mouth is hanging open and his eyes are wide. I roll my eyes and walk out the back door yelling, "See ya' later, Flashy!"

------time skip brought to you by a brooding man in green------

Barry aka the Flash's POV:

"Uh. Guys did you see that," I ask my team as I run into the cortex. I change out of my suit and stand by Iris, my wife. Caitlin nods and Cisco says, "Yeah, we were watching the security footage. She has some moves!"

Caitlin nudges him in the side and in an annoyed tone says, "We saw everything, Barry, and I'm running her through face recognition software now."

I nod my head and run a hand through my hair. I let out a sigh and say, "She killed those people..." Everyone gets quiet. Catlin looks down from the computer, Cisco sits down with a sigh, Iris squeezes my hand giving a sad smile, and Harrie paces back and forth. (A/N: Ralph Dibny isn't there.) He then stops and looks towards us. "Shouldn't we be focused on DeVo, and not some girl in her pajamas? Yeah, she's killed but so has DeVo, and he won't stop until we stop him ... Besides I'm sure the police can take care of her," Harrie states. Cisco and Caitlin look to each other and I rub the back of my neck. " Harrie's right. DeVo is the bigger threat and he's killed more people," says Cisco standing up. Iris puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "Don't worry, Barry, the police can handle it."

A weak smile appears on my lips, "I hope your right."

------

Jay's POV:

I walk calmly out of the clothing store a smile dancing on my lips. I tug on my newly stolen jacket and wipe some blood off my face.

I pull up my hood as I see snow falling. Steam trails out my mouth as I breath in and out the harsh winter air. I stuff my hands in my pockets and heat them up.

By now most of you are probably wondering how I have these clothes or why there blood on my face, and if your not to bad. Well ... I'm not gonna tell yeah.

Chill, I'm just kidding ... I guess I have to tell you now. Hmm, okay. So I was walking around when I came across this clothing store. I walked in and I saw this creepy guy with a gun. He was threatening a woman behind the counter. A bell dinged as I walked in and the creepy guy shoved the gun against the woman's head. A smile spread across my face as he said, "Don't come any closer or I'll kill'er!"

 I folded my hands behind my back and said, "Oh, I'm counting on it, " the man looked surprised by my answer and I took a step forward. Ignoring the man and I walk towards the counter while talking, "So you came here often...No, okay," I keep talking as I take the money out of the register, along with something else. I walk away from the counter and towards the man. I can feel his eyes scanning me as I near him. I wave the money in the air and ask, "So can we split it. 50-50." He looks to the money then back at me. I hold out half of the stack to him waiting for a reply. He throws the woman to the side and grabs the money. He quickly shoves it in his pocket and goes to walk out the door, but I grab his wrist. I pull him towards me and knee him in the nuts. Before he can react I grab his neck and twist.

His limp body falls to the floor with a thud. I kneel down and reach into his pocket taking out the money. I stand up and look towards the lady.

"Thank you. Thank you," the woman cries. I roll my eyes and mutter, "Don't get your painties in a twist, Sweathaert. "

"You--you can have whatever you want. On the house," she says frantically gesturing to the clothing around us.

I look down at my outfit. No shoes, a Wolverine t-shirt, and shorts. 

"Yeah, thanks."

^^^^^

^^^^^

That's the clothing she gets at the store