"Why do you make it sound so kinky?" Minho asked, doubting his life choices... and asking himself why he chose to be friends with these people.

"Because it looked kinky." Hyunjin said dryly, stuffing food in his mouth.

Jeongin, pointing with his index finger at Jisung. "Yeah look! You got the poor boy all messed up!"

"Sorry Jisung-ah. I promise I won't do it again." Minho said while smiling innocenty, feeling sorry - but not really - for the younger.

Jisung finally looked up from the table. "I still despise you." He said, pointing at Minho.

As he finished eating, Minho got up from his seat and started walking to the other end of the table where Jisung was seated. He crouched down a little, facing Jisung. "Sure you do... Princess." He smirked and left the table.

"You promised you wouldn't!" Jisung shouted as Minho walked away.

The elder turned around, walking backwards slowly. "Sorry, I broke that promise. It's entertaining." He shrugged and left.

Jisung let out a frustrated loud sigh as he turned around again. "I. Hate. Him." He said word per word but in a normal tone.

Felix, who was sitting right next to him, patted his shoulder. "No you don't."

"Well I wish I did." He whined, dropping his head back on the table.

Everyone smiled at him preciously.

"You're so whipped for him." Jeongin said, cutely.

"N-no I'm not!" He shouted, looking up all flustered.

"Then why do you let him do all those things to you. I'm pretty sure you can just push him away." Woojin added, chuckling at the younger.

Jisung sighed, again dropping his head back onto the table. "I don't know. His eyes are pretty... and mesmerizing... and endearing."

At that very moment he knew he fucked up. He jumped back up, looking at everyones shocked expression. Shocked himself. "NONONO I MEAN! Aishh." He started, scratching his hair in frustration. "He's messing with my head."

"Yeah I noticed." Felix chuckled.

"I gotta go, bye!" Jisung yelled as he ran out of the cafeteria.

"We should follow him." Seungmin said, standing up and slowly following him to the park, hiding behind the bushes.

Jisung went to the nearest park. The one he always goes to when he wants to clear his thoughts. Alone. Peaceful. He layed down in the grass, like he always does to calm himself down.

Until... Someone straddled him and sat on top of him.

"What the- Minho get the hell off of me." Jisung scowled.

"Push me off of you if you don't want me sitting here." Minho smirked.

"Get. Off." Jisung said, angrily.

The elder leaned forward, leaning his elbows next to the younger's head causing him to hover above the younger very closely. "Or. What?"

"Or I'll kiss you." Jisung said while mentally cursing himself.

"You don't have the guts." Minho scoffed mockingly.

Jisung's heart was about to jump out. He wanted this to stop, this feeling. Desire. It's desire. He desired Lee Minho so badly. He wanted the elder to get off of him before he does something he'll regret. He wanted to push him off but he also didn't.

He slipped his right hand behind Minho's neck, pulling the elder closer as he pressed their lips together. Short after that their little kiss turned into a make out session. They both pulled away at the same time, gasping for air. -

"Holy fu-" Felix started but was cut off by Seungmin's hand covering his mouth, or their cover would be blown.

"I... did not expect that to happen." Felix whispered as he's in shock, Seungmin's hand still in front of his mouth.

- Jisung covered his flushed face with his sweater paws, not believing that he himself just did that.

"You were really getting that frustrated weren't you?" Minho saying this just made the younger even more flushed. The elder winked at Jisung teasingly as he got off of him.

"I hate you so much." Jisung sighed, obviously not hating the elder.

The elder chuckled. "Sure you do." He said as he stood up and winked at the younger while leaving, to school again.

"T-this is because you practically dared me to. I-it didn't mean anything, forget about it!" Jisung scowled out loud for Minho to hear.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Jisung whispered to himself. His heart thumping as if it's the end of the world.

[A/N]
As I said before, this story has quite a lot of dialogue since I'm also comfortable in writing that way I guess? I hope y'all don't mind it since I don't know what people rather read.

Anyway I hope ya like this story! <3

To be continued ;)