He was shocked. His face was yet again so close to Minho's. A shade of bright pink appeared on his face. He felt the elder's breath on his own lips as he stared at the boys soft looking pink lips.

"D-don't you have Math right now, Minho hyung?"

"Oh shit!" Minho's eyes went from slightly open to open as wide as..well just wide open. He jumped up and ran towards the door, leaving the library. "Thanks Jisung!"

He returned back inside the library slightly shocked. "Wait... Did you just call me hyung?" The younger never adresses him in a polite form, so this sudden act of politeness shocked him.

"J-just get to your class. You're ten minutes late already!" Jisung shouted, thankfully for him there was no one there. Otherwise he would've gotten a lecture or cold stares because it's a library; No shouting in the library.

For the past four hours, the younger kept wondering why he even bothered to wake the elder up and also why he was being so polite.

"You despise Lee Minho, Jisung-ah. Get your shit together!" He kept repeating in his head while slightly slapping his own face.

"Woah there princess." Minho suddenly came out of nowhere, stopping the younger from slapping himself by holding his wrist. "Stop hurting yourself."

"I-I can do whatever the hell I want!" Jisung scowled.

Minho walked closer to Jisung which made the younger, obviously, step back until his back hit the wall. The elder pinned the younger's wrist against the wall. "So can I, but does that mean I do so?" He moved his face closer to Jisung's face, staring at the younger's eyes and lips. "No." He whispered as he lets go of the younger and leaves, walking towards the cafeteria.

"Woah I've never in my whole life seen him do that to anyone." Felix says as he popped up out of nowhere.

"Me neither." Seungmin, Chan, Jeongin and Changbin said in unison.

"I've never seen you so submissive." Hyunjin said pointing at Jisung. Woojin, Seungmin and Felix all agreeing with Hyunjin.

"Damn you guys! Where the hell did you all come from. One day you'll give me a heart attack so badly that I'll die." Jisung flinched as the others startled him. "Also... No comment. I don't know what just happened. And I'm not submissive, shut up!" He scowled the last sentence.

They all walked towards the cafeteria and joined Minho's table, which was just him eating alone.

They all sat down and started eating their lunch.

"So Minho hyung..." Jeongin said in a questioning tone. Minho lifted up his head to look at the youngest. "Who did you prank today?"

"I didn't. I forgot." Minho answered bluntly, continuing to eat.

"You forgot!? YOU FORGOT TO PRANK? YOU?!" Felix shouted for the whole cafeteria to hear.

"Yah! Stop yelling! I've practically pranked everyone who's sitting here in this cafeteria I don't feel like getting stuff poured on my head right now... I've just got stuff on my mind lately so I forgot." Minho said.

"Oooh okay." Felix said with a smug face.

"Oh, by the way." Seungmin whispered, leaning a bit forward for Minho to hear. "Why did you pin Jisung against the wall earlier."

Minho choked on his food, coughing like crazy and for Jisung well he's just hiding his flushed face as he dropped his head down on the table.

"Yeah, we saw." Chan said, smirking at Minho and wiggling his eyebrows.

Spin the bottle  //  Minsung ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara