Chapter Two

Tessa stood at the graveyard, the rain lightly tapping her umbrella.

"I love you," she whispered. Setting the flowers down, she turned and began to leave. But she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead she sat under the tree by the grave and cried.

"I miss you, Daddy....''

~

Jackie and Meghan hadn't slept a wink. They'd been in Wattpad and Instagram all night, and we still on sugar highs.

"Can you pass the chips?"

"We're out,"

"Darn it," Meghan scrolled up, refreshing the page. Same old stuff. Then the doorbell rang.

"They're here!!!!!!!" Jackie jumped down the stairs, unlocking the door.

"Hey!!!!" Sienna had remembered the jar.

"Guys," Meghan commanded, stepping on the video game controllers behind her. "We have to touch the signatures first!"

It was their ritual. They all darted to Meghan's room and took out every autographed book she had.

"On the count of three. One, two, three!" All four girls placed their fingers on the book. And then it happened.

Blue sparkles cascaded down from the chandelier, quoting their favorite books. Millions of tiny sparkles swirled and swirled around the girls. No one spoke. It forced their eyes closed and threw them back when it was finished. And they found themselves somewhere completely different. New York City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where on Earth are we?" Tessa whirled around, finding herself in different clothes. They were outside an apartment building, and near Central Park. Jackie knew New York well enough to know they were on the Upper East Side.

"Maybe we should ask for directions to a train station," Meghan said before Jackie could chime in. She rang every doorbell in the building. Only one picked up.

"Hello?" It was a guy's voice.

"Who is it?" A girl said.

"I don't know, lemme ask. Who is it?"

Sienna coughed, her eyes tired from the... Whatever that had been. "We're lost, could you give us directions?"

"Sure, let me meet you down there." The four girls waited for what seemed like hours, but was really moments. Finally, the boy and girl stepped outside. Meghan screamed.

"Oh my gods! Jackie, you're seeing this right?!?!" The guy raised an eyebrow.

"Are you guys half bloods? I can bring you to Camp if you-" Tessa fainted before he could finish.

"You're. Percy. Jackson." Jackie's brain was still processing that factoid.

"Yes...."

"But- but you're not real."

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait wait wait... You're telling me there's an alternate dimension where there are books about us and we're fictional? Cool!" Percy grinned, and Annabeth smacked his arm.

"Not cool, Seaweed Brain. Not cool." Meghan's heart melted.

"You really call him that? That's so cute! I can't even...."

"Can't even what?"

"It's an expression." Tessa, who'd just recently woken up, twirled a strand of hair in her fingers.

"We're fangirls." Annabeth and Percy looked at each other, clearly confused. "You know... Your biggest fans."

"So we do have fans... Annabeth, you should be recording this, this is awesome." Annabeth just shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"Persassy!" Meghan screeched. Everyone walking by gave them odd looks, but it was New York. No judged them out loud ... just inside.

"Oh gods...," Annabeth said, shaking her head. But it was too late. Percy had already heard it.

"Persassy is a thing?!?! Ha! I knew it!" He did a fist pump in the air before Annabeth punched him back to serious mode.

"So what can we do to help you?" She asked. Secretly, she was doing a fist pump inside too.

"I guess help us to get back to the real world..." Siena thought out loud.

"No!" Meghan cried, smacking her friend in the arm. "Are you crazy? I never wanna leave!"

 "Meg," Tessa chided, "This can't be real. We're all probably in some delusional state."

Meghan didn't care. She wouldn't stop staring at Percy and Annabeth, smiling, and her left eye kept twitching in a very creepy way.

"Well, why don't you guys come with us and see if we're ever going to get back to our world," Jackie said. "Maybe we can bring you there!"

"So, there are books about me, right?" Percy asked. Annabeth rolled her eyes; he was still processing. 

"Yeah," Siena smiled. She tried to show him a picture, but it didn't exsist in this universe at all. "It's pratically the Bible to us."

"So, I could buy a book about myself?"

"Not just A book.... there's a whole series!" Meghan exclaimed. "And a second series too! WIth Romans."

"Let's just say, we're a hung jury on that matter," Jackie added. "Meghan and I prefer Greeks,"

"But Tessa and I prefer Romans. I'm Italian, as in from Italy, so it just makes sense."

Percy flashed a smile at Jackie and Meghan. "I like you two!" Tessa's mouth hung open. "Don't worry, I like you too."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, this is a very productive night for me! I've done so much writing! Well, here's Chapter Two, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Today was one of my best friends birthdays, but she lives on the opposite coast, so we didn't get a chance to really talk, which was a bummer. I really miss her, but we're still amazing friends. 

Are you guys having a good weekend? Mine has been pretty casual. I saw Into The Woods tonight, and this is just my opinion, but I thought that the storyline was a little bit odd. Again, if you loved it, I'm not trying to insult anyone. I thought the acting was really great, and the quality was good, but the storyline was off in some ways (for me).

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

Name your top fandoms!

XO

~PercyAnnabeth20owl