Nine

" I haven't figured it out yet, but I want (Y/N) to play the role of my daughter to help me convince Bruce Wayne to sign his company over to me" " And how is she supposed to do that? She's crazy" Tabitha asked " If she's a good actor, I want her to play my innocent little niece who gets Bruce Wayne to fall in love with her. I'll enroll her into school and everything" " School?" I asked raising my my  eyebrows. " Your telling me my doll won't be here with me?!" Jerome asked " She'll be here in the morning before school and at night. During the day she will be at school and on weekends she'll be spending time with Bruce".

I huffed and pouted " But my J, we're finally free together and your telling me I'll be stuck babysitting while they do the good stuff" " Oh no you'll still be with the Maniax just not on every mission". " I'll only do it if I get to share a room with him, and we get to be stage partners" I demanded " As long as Bruce doesn't recognise you then I agree, we can get you a wig and contacts for you to wear around Bruce". I smiled and kissed Jerome " He better not be allowed to touch my girl now Theo" J warned " He was raised as a gentlemen he won't don't worry".

An hour or so later we were all in the living room looking through the boxes of weapons Theo had given us. I smiled as I found two hand guns and a long sharp knife and placed it in my boot. " Oh shiny" Jerome smiled before Greenwood took the sword from Jerome " Give it back" " I saw it first" " No you didn't, I said it give back". " Make me" Greenwood threatened as he held the sword to Jerome's neck, " Your samari skills are excellent greenwood-San but they are no match for me" Jerome grinned as he picked up a chainsaw " Prepare to die!" He said before his chainsaw clashed with the sword.

" Boys! Boys! We can't fight amongst ourselves, we're a team" Theo said breaking up the fight. " And I'm the captain" Greenwood smiled " Captain of my foot" Jerome growled dropping the chainsaw. " I've murdered dozens of women, I've terrorised the city. What have you done? Chop up your mommy" Greenwood teased. " Everyone's gotta start somewhere. See I have brains, and vision and imbission, your just a nutty old cannibal. How many people can you eat before that shit gets old?" " I could eat one more" Greenwood said as he turned and stared at me " I bet she tastes good, I bet she tastes juicy and sweet. That's just what I'll do to her below the waist" Greenwood smirked making Jerome extremely pissed.

" Touch her and I'll skin you alive" Jerome threatened " I see we'll have to settle this one" Theo pulled out a gun and took out all the bullets " You all know this game?" " Love it".  Theo put one bullet in the gun, spun and snapped the chamber back into place. " Who wants to be the boss?" " Ladies first" Greenwood took the gun and cocked it, he put it to his neck as he stared at Jerome before pulling the trigger and giving the gun to Jerome with a stupid grin on his face.

" Hey Greenwood, what's the secret to good comedy?" Jerome asked placing the gun at his head and grinning " Timing. And what's courage?" He placed the gun at his cheek " Grace under pressure" Jerome grinned. " And who's the boss?" I quickly got up and took the gun from Jerome and pointed it at my head, pulling the trigger I grinned " We're the boss". Theo smirked at me and looked impressed by Jerome, Jerome grinned at me and stared at me with lust and desire. " I believe you two are" Theo said taking the gun from me " I'm the man and she's the lady, my beautiful doll face never seems to stop surprising me".

Three days later we were starting our new plan, I had snuck into a school and became a cheerleader without any teachers knowing. I jumped out of bed and put in brown eye contacts and a black wig before dressing into my cheerleading costume. " You look beautiful darling" I smiled as Jerome kissed my neck " Even tho I don't look like myself?" I laughed " I know it's you". Jerome turned me around to look at him " I can't believe I get the honours of kidnapping you" " You don't get to keep me J, you have to push me to the cops remember?" I smiled playfully " I'd rather keep you" " I'll be right there in that bed with you all night" I leaned into his neck and kissed it gently before whispering into his ear " And I'll keep the cheerleading outfit on" I smirked before biting his earlobe and leaving the room.