Ch. 4

It was Saturday, Jeongin was still fast asleep. "..." He slept soundly till the rays of the Sun started to shine through his window. The sunlight was directly on his face so he grabs his blanket and throws it over his head. "Ugh.." He groaned and reached his hand out for his phone.

He unplugs it from the chord and pulls it under the blanket. He stares at his phone with tired eyes as he unlocked it. Seungmin was spamming his texts last night with,

4:02 pm last night

Seungmin: Hey man u up?

Seungmin: I just saw this rlly cute girl

Seungmin: Jeongin

Seungmin: Bro, your missing out she's got a friend

Seungmin: shes short too

Seungmin: Jeongin

Seungmin: Jeonginnnnn

Seungmin: Jeongin

Seungmin: Jeooongin

Seungmin: J

Seungmin: E

Seungmin: O

Seungmin: N.. and they just left

Seungmin: an opportunity missed

Just now

Jeongin: ...You do know there is this thing called sleep? =_=

Seungmin: riiiite.. I forgot your sleeping beauty

Jeongin: *right *you're

Seungmin: ;-; u kno Im not gud at spelling

Jeongin: No, you're just lazy._.

Seungmin messaged him back, but he didn't bother checking. He sat up in his bed and stretched his arms up. "Finally it's the weekend.. I get to spend it all by myself." He smiled softly at the thought. He loved to be alone with himself. Especially since he had a minorly crazy day yesterday. He gets out of bed, one foot at a time and starts getting ready for the day. He walks to his dresser and takes out a pair of jeans and his pink sweater. "This'll do." He walks into his bathroom and starts running a shower.

Ten minutes later he finishes showering and as he was drying his hair he checked his phone.

Hyunjin_Hwang has liked your post.

Jeongin stared blankly at the notifications, but he shrugs it off. He closes out all the notifications and continues to get ready.

Twenty minutes later he was already outside his dorm. He walks away from his dormitory and looks around for those food and drink stands. "Did they get mo-."

INCOMING CALL FROM SEUNGMIN

Jeongin stared down at his phone and quickly answered. "What is it?" He asks. "Where are you man?" Seungmin asks. "Nowhere." Jeongin hangs up and starts looking for the food stands.

Seungmin stares at his phone. "Cold.." He shook his head and put his phone away. Jeongin finally finds what he was looking for. It was a man serving sweet cake-like treats that Jeongin always died for. He hurriedly walks over to the man with a bright smile. "Good morning young man." The cake man says. Jeongin nods his head in a polite way. "Morning sir." He says. "Now how many would ya like?" The man asks pointing out all the cakes. Jeongin points to a basic vanilla flavored cake and the man adjusts his gloves and carefully took it out. "Here ya go boy!" The man says. "Thank you." Jeongin takes the vanilla cake treat and walks off.