Ch. 3

Jeongin and Seungmin exit their last class and they both sigh in relief. "Finally!" Seungmin exclaims. "It's over.. Now I can get home and relax." He tips himself back as if he were on his couch and Jeongin catches him. "Watch where you're going." He says. Seungmin stands back up and rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah... Sorry about that." He nods.

Jeongin nods back and his eyes wander around for a bit. "Let's get going now." He says.

"Good idea."

The two of them start walking out of the class and down the hall. "Uh.. Seungmin, go without me. I need to use the restroom." Jeongin hurriedly walked off and down the long narrow hallway. He looks around door to door for the boy's restroom. He soon finds it and walks in, but somehow Hyunjin was in there too.

"What's he doing here?! Why at the exact same time?" Jeongin thought to himself and then let out a small sigh. He grew closer to the urinals---trying to act as if he were the only guy in here. "Ah, hey Braces!" Hyunjin says. Jeongin doesn't even glance at him and unzips his pants. "We keep running into each other." Hyunjin kept trying to get into a conversation with the freshman. "I think it might be destiny." Hyunjin joked. Jeongin's eyes widened and then he shook his head a bit, trying to ignore him at all costs. "So annoying..." He murmurs. "Not much of a talker right-."

"I don't want to talk."

Hyunjin purses his lips and looks away from Jeongin.

"Playing hard to get I see.." He thought to himself. Hyunjin finishes his business and walks to the sink. Jeongin looks at him for a split second till Hyunjin looked back. "This is so awkward..." Jeongin thought. The senior finishes washing his hands and walks out of the restroom.

Jeongin watches as he left and his heart quickly felt safe again. "Now I'm alone.." He finishes going to the bathroom and zips his pants back up. He walks to the sink to wash his hands and looks into the mirror. "Could a situation be anymore awkward..?" He mumbles under his breath.

"I think it might be destiny."

Jeongin aggressively started to wash his hands. "Destiny.. My a-."

"JEONGIN! Hurry up!" Seungmin shouts from outside of the restroom. Jeongin perks up and nods. "Hold on!" He finishes washing his hands and drying them. He walks out and Seungmin throws his arm around Jeongin's shoulders right away. "Man, what took you so long?" Seungmin asks. Jeongin looks at his best friend and sighs. "Took me as long as I usually do." Seungmin smiled and then quickly remembered something. "BY the way I saw Hyun-."

"I know. I did too."

Seungmin smiled. "So, how'd it go?" He asks. "What do you mean?" Jeongin tilted his head a bit. Seungmin unwraps his arm from around Jeongin and threw his arms up. "When you and him ya know.. Kissed after confessing your LOooOve for each other."

"...Seungmin you're scaring me."

Seungmin stops talking and put his hands behind his back. "H-hey it could happen!" Jeongin started walking faster, trying to get away from the older boy. "Jeongin where are you going?!" Seungmin asks as he started going after him. "Trying to get away from you!" Jeongin started running and he chased after. "Come on man! Don't do this!" Seungmin says. "Get away from me!!"

Hyunjin appeared out from behind a corner his arms crossed and his back resting on the wall. He watched as the juniors ran out of sight. "How is he so cute?" Hyunjin asks himself. "I'll get him to warm up to me. I'll just find out how he works." He nods and starts walking off.

Jeongin makes it to his dorm and dashes into the entrance. He hadn't noticed that Seungmin wasn't chasing him anymore, but he kept running. He dashed into the elevator and tapped LEVEL THREE and he waits patiently for the elevator to stop. It opens for the first two ladies and it finally hit his floor. He walks down the hall and looks for room 102. He finds his room and takes out his dorm keys. He opens up his door and quickly enters his room. He shuts his door behind him and instantly jumped into his bed, wrapping himself in his blanket. "Alone at last.." He pulls out his phone and opens Instagram up.

He checks his notifications and it says that he has four new followers. He checks who they were and one of them looked familiar. The username was, Hyunjin_Hwang. He taps the profile and then stared at his phone blankly. "...How did he.."

Back at the restroom.

Seungmin was waiting patiently for Jeongin. His face in his phone. "Hey! Seungmin!" Hyunjin says trying to get his attention. The junior perks up and looks at Hyunjin, his eyes glisten for a moment. "Y-yeah?" He says. Hyunjin walks over to him and looks down at him. "Hey, do you know if that friend of yours has Instagram or anything?" He asks.

Seungmin looks into the restroom and back up at Hyunjin. "You came to the right guy my dude!" He grinned. Hyunjin took out his phone as fast as he could and handed it off to Seungmin. Without hesitation Seungmin searches Jeongin's username in the search bar of Instagram and hands the phone back to the senior. "Here ya go." He says with a dorky smile. Hyunjin follows Jeongin and quickly puts his phone away. "Yeah thanks." Hyunjin says with a smile. He soon hurries off and was gone. "Huh that was random." Seungmin shrugs and waits for Jeongin again.

"JEONGIN! Hurry up!" He shouts. Jeongin exits the bathroom and Seungmin wraps an arm around him. "What took you so long?" He asks. Jeongin looks at Seungmin and back down. "As long as I usually do." He says. "Oh! By the way I saw Hyun-."

"I know. I did too."

Back at Jeongin's dorm.

Jeongin threw himself down on his bed. He clenches his phone in his hand tightly. "Seungmin you idiot..." He groaned. He glances back at his phone and stared at Hyunjin's profile. "3039 followers..." He mumbles. He started scrolling through and most of it were photos of himself and/or this black and white dog. "Cute.." He says tiredly. Jeongin closes out his apps and shuts off his phone. He gets himself situated in his bed before opening Instagram again and quickly following Hyunjin back. "Only because he followed me." He says. He closes out Instagram and shuts his phone back off. He reaches over for his charger and plugs it into his phone. He rolls over his body facing the left side of the room. His eyes slowly began to shut and in no time he was fast asleep.