| THE BOYZ | Imagine #4 - Younghoon |

Summary: You are dating Younghoon and after his performance at Music countdown both of you went to a date together which made you feel worried since he hasn't spoke openly about your relationship

Summary: You are dating Younghoon and after his performance at Music countdown both of you went to a date together which made you feel worried since he hasn't spoke openly about your relationship. But that night he had something planned for both of you.

Words: 1163.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at M Countdown looking and supporting The Boyz' performance, while you are watching them on stage through the back stage you can see all their fans happily cheering them on and of course all the members have huge smiles on their faces. Once the performance was over you started to clap happily while the members thank to the fans for their support and love, right after that they went backstage with the rest of their staff. Then they started to go towards their changing room.

As the members started to get inside the changing room you were at the entrance hand fiving everyone happily since they did an amazing job, until the last member which was Younghoon. He high fived you and then he started to embrace you playfully while both of you got inside the room, then just like that you closed the door and as you tried to walk towards the members Younghoon started to kiss your cheek as he kept embracing you the same way.

-Yah! You're so clingy – You complained as you started to blush by Younghoon's clinginess.

-I love to be clingy, you love me to me clingy, and you look like a tomato – Younghoon said before he started to chuckle while looking at you, immediately you looked away shyly which made the members laugh.

-Guys! – You complained cutely.

-Get a room – Hwall said while smirking.

-They should, right? – Q said while laughing.

-Whoa~ I'm so jealous – New said with a kind smile while looking at both of you.

-Remember me why Y/N accepted to date you? – Sunwoo teased him which by Younghoon's mad expression on his face, the rest of the members laughed, including you.

-Hey! Don't laugh – Younghoon said as he stood in front of you and then he started to pinch your cheeks.

-Ouch~ that hurts – You said while rubbing your cheeks gently after Younghoon let go from them. Then right after that Younghoon looked over to Sangyeon, and the rest of the members stared at them intrigued.

-*Sigh* at the dorms, before midnight. Don't be late – Sangyeon said as he looked at Younghoon with a settle smile.

-Thanks! Love you hyung! – Younghoon said before he hugged him and then he took your hand, without anything else to say both of you started to run through the hallway.

-What are you doing? – You asked as you stopped him before going out.

-It's a surprise Y/N, now let's go – Younghoon said excited while taking your hand.