After a brief glance towards the younger, Taehyung pulled him over to the side under a shaded patch of grass. "I wanted to apologise again for what I did, i feel bad and I know it sucked."

Jungkook can't help but chuckle. He squeezed the older hand gently and smiled. "Hyung you already apologised days ago, it's ok. I forgive you"

"I know but— uh I just... I've liked you for so long too and I feel bad for making you wait like that."

"You have?" Jungkook gazed at his boyfriend intently, with big sparkling eyes and his mouth parted ever so slightly.

"Oh" Taehyung laughed despite his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Did i not make that clear already?"

Jungkook tore his eyes away and looked to the floor embarrassedly. "Uh,..well I guess I never thought about that."

The older took Jungkooks other hand in his own so that he was now holding both of the boys hands loosely in the middle. "Kook, I've had a big fat crush on you since forever, longer than i can actually remember."

"S-so have I!"

"Really?!" Taehyung began laughing to himself. "Did we really just go all those years afraid to confess for no reason? We could have been dating two years ago! We wasted so much time"

They shared a long, but surprisingly not awkward, moment of silence, Jungkook gazing at Taehyung, Taehyung gazing at Jungkook. That sort of thing.

It's not everyday that Taehyung is this calm. He's usually bouncing everywhere, he was so bubbly and happy that sometimes he couldn't sit still. However right now, he was happy just looking at the younger. He was happy memorising every single detail on Jungkooks face, every last bit. He was happy making that mental note about how beautiful Jungkook was and how he was amazed that someone like him exists. He had never felt so content with where he was right now. Holding hands with his best friend, and boyfriend!, on such a beautiful day.
He had amazing friends waiting in the lunch hall and the school term was finally nearly over. Thinking about spending the whole summer with Jungkook and their friends had never looked so exciting.

"Ah, you know...." Taehyung started, remembering something that happened not long ago.

"Yeah?"

"You never did remind me to do it again"

Jungkook blinked in confusion, looking ever so slightly nervous. "Do what again?"

Taehyung smirked. "This" he said before letting go of the boys hands and, instead, cupped Jungkooks cheeks as he leaned forwards and pressed their lips together.

He could feel Jungkooks cheeks burn with heat, which only fuelled Taehyung on. As Taehyung deepened the kiss, Jungkook rested his hands on the olders hips.

The older pulled away, just a bit (sooner than Jungkook had wanted) and let his hand drop so he could wrap his arms loosely around Jungkooks neck. When he opened his eyes he saw Jungkook had his mouth hanging open with a deep red blush and wide sparkling eyes.

"Better than the first time, wasn't it?" Taehyung laughed, knowing how embarrassing that was. He remembered getting home the next day and completely freaking out.

Jungkook was still too shocked to speak. He finally had his first—proper— kiss with Taehyung. He nodded his head, shyly.

"From now on, I think someone should stop me from having alcohol" Jungkook couldn't help laugh at that.

"Ok, I'll remember that next time we go drinking. shall we go back now? The others must be wondering where we are" Jungkook asked.

With a tiny bit of convincing, Taehyung agreed and they turned back towards the doors they came out of. However they noticed a group of boys were stood by it, looking their way with their hands in the air, someone of them even jumping up and down.

"Is that...?"

"Yeah" Taehyung answered for him, without even hearing the rest of the sentence.

Beside the door was their friends, cheering to them from across the field. Hoseok was jumping, Namjoon was whistling, Yoongi was clapping, Jimin had his hands in the air woo-ing and Seokjin...

well Seokjin was chanting the word

Taekook! Taekook! Taekook!

"Shall we go the other way?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. Let's"

THE END