os

Morning......

Oberoi Mansion is shown

A lady is coming towards Pooja room....Her face is blurred....She sees two ladies already there doing arrangements for the Aarti....Her face gets revealed and she is none other Dadi....

Dadi : Jhanvi and Pinky is everything done for the Aarti?....

The two ladies face gets revealed and they are Jhanvi and Pinky.......

Jhanvi+Pinky : Yes Mummiji!!!!!....

Dadi : Ok!!....Where are others?.....

Just then Tej ,Shakti ,Om, Gauri comes....Dadi gets very happy to see them....

Dadi : Where are Rudy and Soumya?....They didn't came for the Aarti?.....

Gauri : They would be coming soon....

Dadi : I wanted them to do the Aarti today as it's their first Aarti after their marriage yesterday....

Gauri : Don't worry Dadi I will call them....

Gauri goes from their to call them....Jhanvi and Pinky smiles looking at that....

******

RuMya's room

Gauri comes their to call them....She knocks on the door....RuMya are sleeping.....

Gauri : Rudy bhaiyya.....Soumya!!!....

No response....

On Gauri's repeated attempts they gets up.....Soumya comes out of the bed and walks towards door when Rudra holds her hand....She looks questionally at him....

Rudra : Wait....Remove the curtain first and then open the door....Otherwise what they will think....

Soumya : Ohh...Completely forgot about that....

RuMya together removes the curtain which was dividing their bed.....Soumya now opens the door.....

Soumya : Yes bhabhi!!!....

Gauri : U both are still sleeping and Dadii calling u two down for the Aarti.....Now come fast getting ready!!...

Rudra : Ok bhabhi we would come soon....

Gauri(Teasingly) : Ohh I see still ur two's hangover isn't over yet....

Rudra : No bhabhi it isn't like that....I....

Gauri : Hmm....

Gauri goes from there....

RuMya embraces....

They quickly gets ready and comes down.....Everyone gets very happy to see them together.....They takes elders blessings....