•5•

Fuck me then fuck with my head, but I don't care as long as your next to me in my bed, I call you my mind fuck. Yeah I'm damaged but I don't care because I have my fingers though your hair. I'm a fucking slut cause' you say so. I call you my daddy cause' I have daddy issues. Doesn't mean I love you. Your just my mind fuck anyways, I cry only hard because you punch and yell. "Fuck I fell!" I say while your mad and I'm the joke. -(don't steal this)
I wrote in my notebook until my phone alarm went off. Time to go to school, I change into my clothes (it's the pic at the top)
My makeup wasn't simple but it looks good, I wanted to impress carl.

 Time to go to school, I change into my clothes (it's the pic at the top)My makeup wasn't simple but it looks good, I wanted to impress carl

"Time for school whore!" I know that voice. Shivers run down my spine, "dad your back.." he smirks at me. "Yeah and I don't want you here tonight, I got my business to attend to." I hate this fucker so much but love him at the same time.
Aghhh I'm late for the bus again.

I run to the bus as fast as I can. (Lol me every morning;)) yes ! I made it. I hop on the bus and take a seat next to carl. "hi" "hey" we sit there quiet until I start laughing. "What's so funny?" I laughed so hard I fell out of my spot "I don't like quite things they make me laugh!" I say getting back on my spot. "I'm sorry I kissed Bonnie, but I don't want you to be mad at me." I stoped laughing, my heart hurts. "She's trouble anyways." He laughs, "and your not?" I smile. "It's good to have you back c." He put his arm around me and I felt bubbly inside. "I never left, I will never leave you." I should tell him. The bus comes to a stop, I get out of my seat as does carl. "I have something really important to tell you." He says though his teeth. "Me too.." I feel pail and sweat coming on. "Okay you first!" "No you first!" "Okay fine" Damit he always wins. "Carl I lo-" "hey...."

Why is she here why is she talking to me. "Go away Bonnie." I was just getting over here wtf, she has the nerve to build all of my feelings over again. I just cried "go away Bonnie!" Carl began rubbing my back. He stuck up for me, a true gallagher. "Hey, it's okay shhh." I.love.him.so.fucking.much. "Carl I love you so fucking much." I cry into his arms. "I love you to mads, it's just..."

For those of you that reed this I love you so much❤️❤️
This is me 😂🤤

"•For those of you that reed this I love you so much❤️❤️ This is me 😂🤤