"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" she yells at Klaus anger dripping from every word. 

"I don't know. I didn't touch it." Nik says with a bored-like sigh. 

"We need to find it Nik! Now!" Rebekah's voice is now worried. Klaus grabs her shoulders and shakes her angrily.

"Tell me it's not what she needs! REBEKAH!" I speed over and shove his hands off her but grip his one of his hands tightly. Sensing his anger I push aside my anger at him and interlock our fingers together to which his tense body instantly relax and I receive a squeeze from him. Looking at Rebekah I see her glare at Nik before speeding to her coffin and looking through it. When she doesn't find the necklace there she growls in frustration slams it closed and throws it off the trolley-like thing it was one. 

I take a glance at Stefan and see his face laced with what I'd say is fear. The hell? I use my magic to get into his mind. I'm pretty sure if my eyes could go any wider they'd pop out because what I found out is far beyond just ordinary shocking. I see him look at me with his own eyes wide, he probably felt me looking around in his head, and right now I'm glad Klaus isn't watching us.

Because not only is Elena Gilbert alive, which is shocking to me itself, no. She also has Rebekah's necklace because Stefan gave it to her.

_________________________________________________

I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at a dress I chose to try on

I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at a dress I chose to try on. I already picked out a pair of shoes I'd wear with it, now I just need to find the right size. Doing a little twirl I smile at my reflection, my strawberry blonde hair fall down my back like a waterfall only two strands framing my face on each side while an eggplant purple dress with a thin black belt is on my body. It shows off just the right amount of cleavage and legs to get attention and hugs my curves in all the right ways. Feeling confident and wanting to get his attention I push aside the curtain and step out of the changing cabin to stand in front of Klaus where I do an elegant twirl.