Rainy Days and Sleepovers

Start from the beginning

"Stay with papa" I kiss Blaine before picking him up and passing him over.

"Mwah" Sebastian kisses Blaine. I went downstairs and answered the door to find Santana and Brittany there.

"Hello" I greet them. They come in and we make our way upstairs.

"Looks like Brittany and Blaine are twins today" Sebastian chuckles and I only now notice that Brittany was wearing a white long sleeve Minnie Mouse bodysuit with some dark navy/dark purple trousers and some pink and purple Minnie Mouse socks.

"As always" I chuckle

"As always" I chuckle. Santana helps me finish the piles off whilst Sebastian played with the kids on the bed, whilst Sebastian was too busy with Brittany, Blaine crawled over to the piles and I watched him very carefully.

"Blaine!" I warn as I look at him. He had put his hand out to clearly reach for a pile. He looks up at me and smiles.

"No" I tell him. He puts his hand back and laughs.

"Where's baba?" I ask. He looks around on the bed and laughs before crawling to Sebastian. We soon finish and I ask Sebastian to bring the kids to Blaine's room so I could put his stuff away after I had put our stuff away.

"Ah" Blaine squeals as he crawls to me, I was putting his socks, bodysuits and sleep suits away in his drawers.

"What do you want monkey?" I smile at him before giving him a kiss.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It mister" I warn him as he placed his hand in the sock drawer and he had this look on his face that just told me he was going to do something...and he did.

"Really?" I try not to smile as he pulled his socks out and took a few of them apart.

"Cool, thank you Blaine" I chuckle.

"Someone grab this child please?" I chuckle as I pick Blaine up and just held him in the air above me for someone to take him.