Phish

He looks like a fish
So because he looks like a fish
Get ready for mermaid Jahn :D

Warnings: Sorta drowning?

Word Count: 440

Jaren walked by the beach. He was on holiday, for once, getting all the stress off himself. The beach he had found was very isolated, not many people know about it, and that he was glad for. At the moment, it was night time, so not a single other soul was nearby, it was only him and the beach. His legs swung just above the water, being sat at the edge of an old docking port. Its been safe all the other times...

But this time, the decking fell in, and with a scream to the empty night, the Canadian was plunged into the water. No one was around to hear his scream.

Green eyes curiously peered at him, staring right into the hetrochromatic eyes thatf were screaming for help. Hands grabbed him, pulling him close, lips pressing onto his own. Jarens eyes widened, trying to push away, feeling air into his lungs, the burning going away. The lips moved off his, and Jaren could get a good look at his maybe saviour. Bleach blonde hair swayed around his baby face. Rounded, purple glasses rested on his nose, after being atop his head. A long hoodie covered his chest to his lovely amethyst fish tail. Wait. Bubbles escaped Jaren in his surprised gasp, regretting it afterward. With a roll of his eyes, this mysterious fish man gently kissed him, restoring his air before the two finally reached the top. Jaren looks at him with widened eyes, sat on the beach. "Mermaid???" He gasped, looking at the male. He rolled his green eyes "The names John, bitch" He shifts on the beach, just in reach for water to splash over his tail. Jarens eyes wandered over the purple tail, seeing it littered with scars, and the end of the fin was torn up. "That was one of your, I believe they call it, boats. Tore it up so I have to sit here and eat what fish appear, past uhhh 3 years, I think." He says without care, picking up a random vape pen, breathing out the vapour. "If you wanna see me, just come at midnight, but dont tell anyone else, got it?" He glared slightly af Jaren, who quickly nodded his head. And with that, he pushed himself into the water, and swam out of view. Jaren watched, knowing from his heart, and his dick, that he was definately gonna come back again.

(Oi I only have limited ammount of ideas in my noggin sooooo request?