Mine

Taehyung and Jennie entered school and went to Jennie's locker, surprisingly Lisa is there, waiting for her girlfriend. Jennie immediately hug Lisa and Lisa hugged back. Taehyung left them alone to go to his class.

Lisa broke the hug, "So how are you?" Lisa asked Jennie, who obviously faked a smile.

"I'm fine, now that I see you already. I missed you so much baby." Jennie said

"I missed you too. I'm sorry I have to skip classes yesterday. And I ignored all your calls." Lisa said and hugged Jennie again.

Chaeyoung arrived at school and saw her bestfriend and Jennie Hugging which made Chaeyoung look away and just went straight to her class. "What do Jennie have that I don't??" Chaeyoung thought to herself.

She was walking when she bumped into someone else.

"Watch where you're going." Jisoo said it coldy. And realize that it's Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung-ah, Sorry."

Jisoo is not a jerk to Chaeyoung because they were childhood friends. More like neighbours. But Lisa didn't know that because she went to Korea when she was in her Sophomore year in high school.

Jisoo just helped Chaeyoung to fix herself and went straight to her class. "That's odd." Chaeyoung said and went to her class also.

Lunch came and Chaeyoung was the only one eating at the table, suddenly Jisoo sat in front of her. "Mind if I sit here." Jisoo said.

"Well, you already sat down. What else can I do?" Chaeyoung said then rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"You look so lonely. Had to accompany you." Jisoo said then took a sip from her apple juice.

"Wow. You do realize I have friends. Right?"

"Yeah. Me." Jisoo said sarcastically then smirked at Chaeyoung.

"Yah! I have Lisa!" Chaeyoung hissed at her childhood friend.

"Yes. But she has Jennie." Jisoo said. By the time Jisoo said Jennie's name, it struck her that she's going to marry that girl.

Chaeyoung didn't said a word when Jisoo said those words. The both ate their food in silent.

"Excuse me but can you sit beside Chaeyoung?" A cheerleader asked Jisoo.

"And what's the reason, Irene?" Jisoo asked.

"Just go sit beside her." Irene said. Jisoo raised both of her hands and grabbed her food to sit beside Chaeyoung. Whilst Irene and Suelgi sat in front of them.

"This is so unusual. Why are we even sitting down together?" Jisoo asked as she observed the table. Well propbably because Jisoo is the basketball captain, Irene is a cheerleader, Suelgi is a Science nerd, and Chaeyoung a normal student one.

"Why? Because I'm just your typical student and you guys have like extra-curricular activities." Chaeyoung said then rolled her eyes.

"Well, no. That's not my point but-"

"That's almost your point Kim Jisoo." Chaeyoung said it coldly.

"What's up with you Chaeyoung??" Suelgi asked Chaeyoung

"Maybe they're having a lover's quarrel babe." Irene said to Suelgi.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other, both disgusted and shocked at the same time. Disgusted from the fact that they were called "Lovers", shocked when Irene called Suelgi "Babe"

"Okay, first of all, we're not lovers. And second 'Babe'?" Jisoo said then raised her eyebrow.

"What? You guys don't know?" Irene asked and Jisoo and Chaeyoung just shooked their head. "Well, news flash, we're dating." Irene said then kissed Suelgi in the cheeks which made Suelgi blushed and put her head down because she was shy.

"Okay. What the fuck. Since when?" Jisoo asked again.

"3 months.." Suelgi answered. Which made them shock more.

"How can we did not know about this?" Chaeyoung said still her eyes are still wide.

"We did not hide our relationship. We just choose not to tell about it until people will ask us about us and we'll tell the truth." Irene said then took a bite from her food. "Oh and Wendy, Joy and Yeri were the only ones who know what's the real deal between us."

Out of nowhere, Taehyung is standing in front of their table holding his tray of food, "Jisoo-yah, have you seen my sister?"

"No, why?"

"I've been walking around the cafeteria and it appears that she's nowhere to be found here." Taehyung said.

"Well, have you see Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"No, oh okay. I'll just ring her." Taehyung said then leave them to sit down with Seokjin and Hoseok.

Both Jisoo and Chaeyoung realized that they must've skipped classed due to Taehyung's words that he cannot find them.

They just ate their lunch. Jisoo stood up first and went to her locker, she opened her locker and just stared at it, she tried to call Jennie but then she doesn't have her number. "Woah, why am I suddenly caring to her?" Jisoo sighed at her thoughts.

Suddenly, someone closed her locker that made Jisoo flinched. "Yah!! Don't you ever do that again!" Jisoo shouted at her big brother.

"I'm sorry, but I kept on calling you and you seemed to be starring out of the blue." Seokjin explained.

"But that doesn't mean you have to do that." Jisoo said

"Well, what's on your mind anyways?"

"None of your business."

"Is it Jennie?" Seokjin asked

Jisoo stared at her locker again ,'Am I thinking of her?' a few seconds later she decided to talk. "No."

"So it's a yes."

"Goddammit Seokjin, I already said no."

"Face it Jisoo. You're starting to fall."

"I don't even know what you're talking about."

But Jisoo really hates the idea that she's thinking about Jennie, she needs to be careful not to be attached to the girl, because Jennie seemed to be nice and caring person. And she doesn't want to fall for her. But oh so suddenly something sunk into her feelings.

"Jisoo-ssi. What do yo-" Chaeyoung was cut when Jisoo grabbed her wrist and went to the parking lot. "What are you doing??!" Chaeyoung shouted at Jisoo.

Jisoo opened the door of her car for Chaeyoung, "Get in." Jisoo demanded

"I'm not going in until you tell me." Chaeyoung said and was about to leave. Chaeyoung took a step towards the school.

"Get. In. The. Car. Park. Chaeyoung." Jisoo said it with a serious tone, that made Chaeyoung turn around and Went inside the car. Jisoo also went to the driver's seat.

"What do you want, Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asked but Jisoo didn't answered, Intead she just turned on the engine of her Blue Rolls-Royce Wraith. "Are we skipping? Nope! We're not skipping!"

Chaeyoung was about to open the car when Jisoo started to drive. Chaeyoung just glared at her childhood friend. "Seriously, Jisoo. What do you want?"

"I just need someone to talk to." Jisoo said eyes on the road that they already left the school property.

"About what?"

"I know you love Lisa and-"

"Hold up! Who do you think you are to assume that I love Lisa?" Chaeyoung said then crossed her arms.

"I've been your friend and neighbour since we were kids, I observe you, I know when your hurt, I know when you're In-Love so shut up first and you've been in-love with Lisa since you two were best friends. You don't go to our games when we were freshman, but when Lisa came, you're showing up and supporting her in every game that we have but please let me talk." Jisoo said that left Chaeyoung silent. Jisoo breathed in and out slowly to calm herself down. "I'm going to make Kim Jennie mine."