CHAPTER 20

A/n : Sorry to my lovely awesome Betas, who I most unkindly ignored. I don't know why, I start ignoring my Betas if I get a writer's block. So sorry, my love indiloveslarry .I don't deserve you. and a huge shout out to crystallocks

Announcement : Check out my one shots book.
My new book is coming out this 15th August. Its a larry horror. Um yeah.....

LOUIS

"I can't believe you fucked this up Tomlinson.  He was supposed to be the Luna of the pack. Fuck that. He is your bloody mate. Is this how I raised you? "My mum blew inside my ears. Her eyes laced with disappointment.

"Mum what do you expect me to do? He's not coming to the office. I go and see his friend everyday. Do you know how many times I've tried to call him. I can't even count the texts. He isn't giving me a chance. Percy has declared a fucking war on us. I can't mum. " I snapped back.

"Shut up Louis. Is that all?  Don't you want your mate? "She asked me disbelieving.

I felt my wolf growl at me. He hasn't spoken a word to me since that day. I couldn't sleep an ounce, everything was painful without him in my arms.

"You ought to deserve the chance."My mum told me, her voice ringing in my ears.

~

"Liam. Liam. I can't anymore. Everything hurts. "I moaned into his shoulders. The dim light of the pub didn't help with my headache. Nor did the merry Human and pretty Vampire beside me.

"Maybe it wouldn't if you hadn't drunk this much. " Liam said, always the wise one.

"A few more shots would do it Lou."Zayn smirked pouring him a glass.

I glanced at the two of them. Obviously the wiser one won.

"He's your mate Lou. Ofcourse you are hurt. It will be fine. "Liam tried to soothe me.

"Hell no. To be honest with you Lou, I am not in your side. If it's like this for you, I can only wonder how hard it would be for Harry. You've been a proper arsehole Louis." Zayn said, his eyes perfect slits. I felt my wolf hum in agreement.

God, Would I get another chance?

HARRY

I grasped the white sink as another wave of nausea hit me. My stomach clenched as I let out everything I had had for breakfast into the sink. Gemma held my hair throughout it.

I didn't really know the reason for my illness. But Robin told me about the mate bond and that it's my body's way of brooding for my mate. Ugh, I really hated this. Why was I the one to suffer?

My phone buzzed on the other room. I took my time reaching it.

"H,  he's here again. " Niall's voice sounded hollow to my ears.

" So?  I don't care. Tell him to leave Niall. "

"Harry,  I think maybe you should hear him out. He-"

" Stop it Niall. You don't know how it is for me. I should go now. Bye. " I cut the call, not even feeling any remorse.

I've had it with my so called mate.

"Harry.. "Gemma started her face trained at me.

"Save it Gems. " I snapped at her.

~

I wiped my mouth dry as I drowned another glass of water. This was getting uncontrollable. I was puking out every bit of food that enters and I had urges. To pee, like all the time.

It's been a week since, well I wasn't going to think about that. I couldn't bring myself to see Niall. Louis was visiting him everyday and it seemed that Niall could only believe Liars and Cheaters. Bastard. I don't want anything to do with him.

Ring ring. I stood up hurriedly to open the door. Ah!  I felt my head spin. God, what was this?  Am I getting head rushes now?  This is just fucking great.

"Mum! " I felt relief spread over me as I saw my mum standing at the door with Robin.

"Hello darling. How do you feel now?" she asked giving me a once over.

"Better." I lied.

"Sure, of course. " She tsked at me.

I followed her into the kitchen, I was staying with Gemma in her huge pack house. Anne stopped suddenly, making me almost trip over her. My hands instinctively flew to my stomach. Weird.

"What? "I asked her.

" Did anyone come?", her voice sounded strange.

"No. It's just been me today. "I told her confused.

"Really? "She asked me again, sniffing the air.

"Yes, mum. Why are you asking? " I asked her getting irritated. I swear I wasn't this snappish, my wolf was getting pissed easily these days.

"I can smell a new scent Harry. And it is very familiar.'' She said, her eyes looking into mine.

"New scent? Impossible. Nobody was here mum." I said. What the hell was happening?

" It's, god, H it's coming from you. "she gasped.

"What?" Coming from me?  Was it still his scent? But I scrubbed myself off the very same day.

Realization hit her. Her eyes grew wide in shock.

"Mum, what is it? Tell me." I said. Panic arose in my skin.

"Darling I think you should sit down.", her voice remained neutral.

I bit my lip in anticipation as I sat down. My mum scooted close to me and wrapped me in hug.

"Mum, please tell me." I asked her again.

"Harry, my darling. You're pregnant. "

~

Qotd: How do you feel about Louis being a Judge in Xfactor?

Aotd: I think it's such a wonderful thing. I mean he discovered 5SOS, and he is like someone who gives their utmost support to something they believe in. Louis is great in identifying talents. So yeah, I'm super proud and happy for him. Ajsjskksk. Excited af that we get to see him a lot too. And obviously whomever he mentors will win. So yeahhh.