The Sacrifice

This is a scene I thought would be really cool in Season 4. Basically, Michael has been sent down to finally take Lucifer back to Hell, and Michael is "bonded" to Lucifer - So whatever hurts Lucifer hurts him. And in this scene he captures Chloe

THIS DOES NOT TAKE PLACE AFTER THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. THIS IS A SEPARATE SCENE.
___________________________

The wind howled vigorously as Michael's daunting figure stood over the roof, glancing down at the humanity's wonders.

He smirked as footfalls approached him, he swung back, clutching tightly onto Chloe.

"Let her go, Brother!" Lucifer screamed, his voice hinting with viciousness.

Michael simply laughed at Lucifer's warning, still grasping Chloe tightly before muttering,

"It's time to see how much you've changed Brother."

"What?" Lucifer mumbled, perplexed at Michael's statement.

"You're going to return back home... To Hell, where you belong."

"Do not hurt her!" Lucifer roared, his eyes flashing ruby red.

"Oh Brother." Michael chuckled sinisterly,

"It's time."

In all the chaos that ensued, Chloe stood frozen - A mere tear trickling down her cheek.

"Just how much does this human mean to you?" Michael queried, a smug expression covering his face.

Everything.

Lucifer paused reluctantly at his remark, Chloe meant the world to him. As he pondered Michael's remark, Lucifer unsheathed a hidden demon dagger from behind.

Thank you Maze.

"Michael." Lucifer declared, revealing the demon dagger.

Michael squinted for a moment, before relaxing once more,

"You can't hurt me, Lucifer." He scoffed.

"That's where you're wrong. I can hurt you."

As he uttered those final words, he plunged the dagger into his chest, followed by the grunt of Michael.

The two brothers collapsed to the floor, followed by the lament of Chloe.

"Lucifer!" She shrieked, her voice cracking with emotion.