Lips

(This one really isn't that angsty. The song for this one was "King of the Clouds" by panic! at the disco)

Lips.

Leo's favorite part about Travis were his lips.

They were soft and never chapped and the knew exactly where to kiss whenever he needed it.

That's what he misses the most.

His lips.

It was a few hours until Travis would be home. Leo couldn't wait. He sat in his bed, fiddling with the flannel he was wearing, and anxiously waited for Travis to come home. He waited and thought while he waited. He thought about his lips, and how they knew where to kiss, and where to suck. His lips were beautiful.

Tonight his lips were not beautiful. He came home and his lips were still soft and not chapped, but they screamed harsh words at him. Travis doesn't yell, he knows Leo is too sensitive, so Leo is very confused.

Leo didn't know what to do. He just sunk into his knees and bawled. He cried and cried til he felt like he couldn't cry anymore. He listened to every word Travis was saying until he felt numb.

When Travis stopped yelling he looked down at his boyfriend in utter confusion. Leo sat on his knees, tears staining his cheeks, but not a single whimper came out of his mouth.

Travis cussed at himself because damnit he screwed up, and he screwed up bad.

He picked Leo up and kissed him. The kiss wasn't lust driven, it was out of love and apology. With every movement of his lips Leo could feel how sorry he was.

And then they were kissing more. And there was teeth and tongue and lips and it was so lust driven Leo couldn't think straight. There were hands all over leo, squeezing and grabbing and touching him all over. He felt love, of course he felt love, but he felt love so strong he wasn't sure he could stand it much longer.

There were bodies being slammed against doors and legs being wrapped around torso and so much panting the air was getting hot. He smelled it. It smelled like home. Travis smelled like home, and Leo never wanted to leave.

When Leo woke the next morning, he was sore, more sore than usual. His head hurt badly and his neck was covered in hickeys. He rolled onto his side to find his wonderful boyfriend fast asleep. He snuggled up to him and kissed him. Smiling like a fool he woke Travis up and told him how much he loved him. He kissed him again.

Lips.

Leo loved Travis' lips, and he was never going to not love them.

Because his lips kissed Leo and Leo only, and that's all he could ever ask.