Lips meet body

Bailey was throwing a birthday party for herself. It was a good idea to get everyone together since all of her friends had been very busy. Bailey had also thought it was a good idea to get Sean and Kaycee back together. Sean and Kaycee had broken up due to Sean being out of the country and rumors of course began to spread about Sean and other girls. The entire friend squad was also broken up due to Sean and Kaycee making them pick sides which just broke up the friend group because no one wanted to pick a side. Sean and Kaycee were not talking because they were both so mad at each other. Sean was mad at Kaycee for not trusting him and Kaycee was mad because she thought Sean was being dishonest.
Bailey just wanted all of her friends back together like old times. Her party would began at 10 pm so she had a while to prepare. She got a text from Kaycee that read
K- Did you really have to invite Sean. You know we aren't on good terms bailss :((((
B- Yes of course I did, he's like my brother and I hate seeing you guys made at each other. I know you both still have feelings for each other so don't try to hide it. Also please don't ignore him, please at least try work things out with him and have a civil conversation with him. For me please, it's my birthday!
K- Ok fine. I will try to work things out with him, but don't expect anything to come from it.
B- Thank you so much Kaycee I love you!!! See you tonight!
K- Love you too bye ttyl

Kaycee was almost scared to talk to Sean because the last time they talked it didn't end well. It ended with both of them in tears and it was one of the saddest things kaycee and Sean have ever been through. Kaycee was also scared because obviously Kaycee still had feelings,but she didn't want to go through what she did last time. Oh well she was gonna see him later and that's it.
Sean was insanely nervous. In the time that he and Kaycee were together, he had fallen in love but he never got to tell her. That's was hurt him the most, knowing that he loves Kaycee but he never told her. Maybe that night when they broke up, if he had told her that he loved her, things could've been different.

The party began and many people began showing up. The party was a blast and everyone was having fun. Sean had gotten there first and he looked very attractive. He was so nervous to see Kaycee again so he made sure he looked extra good so his confidence was up. Kaycee arrived a little later and she had her hair in loose curls and was wearing a little red dress with some white vans and some light mascara and lipgloss. Sean couldn't stop staring at her and Kaycee couldn't stop staring at him.
The night continued on with still no talking and Bailey would glance here and there at Kaycee to remind her to talk to Sean. Then something interesting happened.
"Hey do you want to dance?" Two blonde girls asked Sean
"Uh ya sure." He said, the only reason he was dancing with them was so he could try to make kaycee jealous. The girls were dancing very close to him and music blared. Kaycee saw this and immediately her ears began to burn. Kaycee never thought that Sean would dance with other girls in front of her. So she did what any angry ex girlfriend, who is still liked with her ex boyfriend would do. She pulled a tall brunette onto the floor with her. They also began dancing very closely. Tension rose to a peak when Sean and Kaycee made eye contact. Sean and Kaycee were both so angry. Kaycee grabbed Sean's hand and pulled him outside with her.
"What the hell is your problem Kaycee ??!" Sean yelled
"Really Sean, you know exactly what my problem is. Dancing with those girls right in front of me!" Kaycee said with anger in her voice. Sean said
" Oh but it's ok for you to dance with some guy who isn't me. You are jealous."
"Ok and so are you!" A smile crept onto Sean's face as he could now tell she still cared. He grabbed her face and began to kiss her and she allowed it. She let him in and they made out for some time until Sean parted their lips and said
"I love you."
"I love you to. So can we please get back together, I want you lips all over my body." Kaycee said with a grin on her face.
"Yes we can but under one condition." Sean said
"Ok what?"
"You let me put my lips all over you body tonight." Sean said
"Let's go." Kaycee said and they both smiled at each other and they kissed again. They said their goodbyes to everyone. The friend group was now back together and Bailey got what she wanted for her birthday.