Thunder

Sean and Kaycee were at Sean's house practicing for World of Dance. They had been practicing for a while now and it was starting to get late. They were finished practicing and Kaycee was going to head home.
"Bye bye shamu." Kaycee said as she was about to exit Sean's house but it started to pour rain and loud booms of thunder started to sound. Sean ran up to Kaycee and pulled her back inside his house and locked the door.
"Kaycee you can't drive home in that." Sean said
"Yes I can Sean my house is like 8 minutes away." Kaycee said with a smirk and went to open the door but Sean jumped in front of it and said,
"Kaycee, no you can't drive home in that, it's to dangerous. Text your mom and tell her you are staying here until the storm passes." She agreed and they got blankets and just sat on the couch and talked. Kaycee did notice Sean was a little off, like he was very tense and jumpy.
Sean didn't want to admit it, but he was scared. That was another reason he wanted Kaycee to stay. He hated thunder and he was all alone in his big house due to his parents being out on their trip and both of his sisters being away at college. A very loud sound of thunder hit and Sean got so scared and he jumped off the couch and landed on his knees.
"Sean are you ok?" Kaycee said laughing but then she stopped as she noticed his face was really panicky.
"Kaycee I'm sorry but I really hate thunder and that was part of the reason that I didn't want you to go home." Sean said with his face turning red due to embarrassment.
"Hey Sean it's ok I can ask my mom if I can sleep over if you would like. I'm sure they wouldn't mind." Kaycee said and smiled. Her smile reassured him that they were going to be ok.
"Could you please ask Kaycee it would mean the world to me." Sean said in a still very tense voice.
"Ok just calm down a little bit Sean we will be ok." Kaycee replied.
They stayed up all night playing games and messing around. Here and there loud thunder would happen and it would make Sean jump. Kaycee thought it was cute. All of a sudden the lights went out.
"Kaycee what the f- " Sean said but Kaycee cut him off and said,
"Let's go find some flashlights come on we aren't gonna die." They found flashlights and decided that dancing would help calm Sean because just talking wasn't. They set up a bunch of flashlights around them and they began dancing crazy and having so much fun, as a bunch of music from Sean's laptop played. A slow song came on.
"Kaycee may I please have this dance." Sean said
"Why yes you can." They danced slowly together while Missing you by Blake McGrath played.
"Kaycee thank you so much for helping me. I don't think I would've made it through the night without you." Sean said while looking Kaycee in her big brown eyes.
"Of course anything for you my shamu." She said while blushing. Kaycee leaned in and hugged him. They melted into each other's arms.
"Let's say like this forever." Kaycee said as they were hugging.
"Anything for you." Sean replied now calm as ever.