2~The Summoning and the Scent of Demon Blood

Ammit
"Just cut your palm and make two triangles overlapping in the middle of a circle and place a candle at the end of each point of the triangle. Then sit cross legged in the middle of the overlapping triangles with the knife in front of you and your cut palm pointed upwards. And the words will come to you." I told master Harry
He did just that.
And spoke High Demonic. Normal human or even wizards could never speak it.
My Master is not normal.
"I summon the brethren of the last Skyee. To torture and torment my remaining family. I call the Racxins, Frostens, Astridons, Xots, Zilons, Kostrols, Angrols, Xostrirs, Arzons, Trailens, Canrids, Djvis, Shades, Tiless, Flames, Zeltors, Azma, and Lyssa. I call you by my blood, the blood of the abused, the blood of the master the Skyee. And the blood of Sin. I summon thee to destroy the unworthy and full fill what you were created to be. Demons! Arise!"
Lightning stuck the tree circle around us making a circle of red/blue fire incirling us. And from the fire came my the remaining of my family. There used to be thousands around the world.
I was still stuck on what master Harry said about the Blood of Sin what did he mean by that?
Or did he even know what he said?
"Who can possibly summon all of us, Skyee?" A Kostrols asked
"Yes. And who claims the blood of Sin!?" A angry Arzon asked
"My-my master Harry...he helped me fly again."
"His blood smells like that a high demon." A Tiless said as Harry escaped his trance.
Picking up the knife he wiped the blood off on his jacket and hid the knife in the inside of jacket.

"I know you all have alot of questions

"I know you all have alot of questions... And I will answer them but in time. First you have to torture my family. Okay?"
"Yes...Skyee Master."