"As a mate, do you swear to the powers above us that you will provide, love, and be the greatest you you can be for your mate?" The priestess from the council spoke with great authority in her voice.

"Yes, I do." Kronos said, slowly getting closer to me.

"And do you, Adina, promise to stand by your mates side no matter what. Guide him in the right direction, and care for him?" Our eyes clash against each other as we inch closer together.

"I do." Kronos wastes no time as he lifts my veil, his hand holds my neck, his other arm pulls me by my waist. His lips lock with mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth. My arms wrap around his neck, gently pulling at his hair.

"Kronos the fuc-the rings you idiot." One of the groomsmen pulls him away from me, while Vivian pulls me back. Flo shyly hands us the rings, the crowd bellow is laughing softly. I look at the wedding band smiling at the pretty red detail, it matched with Kronos' black and red steel ring.

"Now, the marking." I blushed looking at all the people who looked at us eagerly.

"Everyone's watching." I whispered to Kronos, he chuckled in my ear.

"Well don't focus on them," he said while kissing the tender spot on my neck. He's bitten there before so I knew what to expect. "Focus on me." I gasped as I felt his fangs sink into my skin. I gripped his his shoulder, my fingertips digging into his clothes.

He lifted my chin up, I watched as his sharp nails punctured the same spot on his neck. My body moved on its own record as my lips attached to the spot. My eyes close as I hear Kronos let out a soft moan only for my ears.

We pulled apart, still dazed by each other. I felt him everywhere. Everything that I loved about him intensified. The buzz of my body was stronger than ever, my body longed for him. I was craving him.

The claps and cheers of the people had been blurred out by the both of us. I laugh as Kronos sweeps me off my feet and flashes us inside the venue which was the most famous art museum. Nothing right now could top Kronos.

My lips parted as I felt his lips on me, his fangs dragging across my neck down to my chest teasingly. "You look...I-Adina I'll never stop loving you. Not a minute, not even for a second. You're apart of me, my favorite part. Thank you for saving me." He told me against my lips. I lay my hand against his chest, my hand holds his cheek.

"I fell in love with the messy way you try to make things right. I love you. Everything about you." My breathing hitched as my dress plopped down. Kronos' sharp nails ripped the ties of the corset, I hid my face with my hands. The only thing that was left now was the frilly panties I wore.

"I love the way your breath changes when I touch you." He said pulling away my hands from my face. He lifts me up. "Don't hid me from me anymore." Goosebumps rose on my skin as he traced the curve of my hips. He went up from my bellybutton to the valley between my breast. My panties had been ripped clean off with one quick gesture.

"I won't hurt you anymore." He promised just as he slipped himself inside me.

My legs had been turned into jelly. "I don't think I can remember how to walk." I mumbled to myself. Kronos looked at me smiling lazily, his eyes held a proud spark in them. His hand trailing up my leg, peppering kisses on my thigh up to my hipbone.

"The reception! Kronos look what time it is, we've spent eight hours in here-oh my god." I blushed covering my face with my hands.

"So? That's why I made sure the wedding ceremony ended at eight." He's made me become some sex feen.