Random stories

"ooowww!!!" i jumped 

"Sorry,  Jhon I didnt mean to stab you" said Anna. Anna was my twin sister  and she was the main coustume cheif for the play and she was very streesed. She wanted to be a disigner but right now shes an 8th grader (like me) working on our schools production of Ancient Greece. It was short sence involving the mythological people or what ever. I played Trojan and are other friend, Scarlet played  Aphrodite. We both only meet Scarlet last year. Last year Scarlet was a litlle dorky but so one of my best friends. But this year she came back from summer looking amazing.  We were friend and thats it even though my sister is always trying to get us together. 

"you should see Scarlets coustume I stayed up till three in the morning finishing it."

"Thats cool " I said not really paying attention to her. Thats all she talked about all day. She wont even tell me or scarlet what it looks like but right now Scarlet was putting it on in the laadies bath room .

"Here comes my Aphroditiie now Oh Anna you did wonderful job, your best dress ever" said Mrs.Rem  the play director and my science teacher. She was very theatrical herself. Mrs.Rem stood by the small back stage room door where all the coustumes where being pinned by Anna and her small army of underclassmen . Scarlet burst into the room, she ran to where me and Anna stood and diid a spin. 

"Oh Anna its amazing thank you so much, So Elliott what do you think" The dress was a white toga style dress that was like a drapped but tight to her body. It cut off about  7 inches from her above knees but form there was a light purple fabric that floated from the bottomof the white dresss to the floor.

"You look perfect" I said 

"Thanks, The purple chiffon really makes the dress". she said

"Come here Scarlet! I want to pin your dress myself" said Mrs.Rem

"Coming" she said. As she turned  the train flowed behind her. Anna elbowed me in the gut "You're drooling" I protested and she justy gave her look that said "Were twins and i know exactly what your thinking and do something about it."

"NO" I said and tryed to give her a look but it didnt work.

"Umm..... Mrs.Rem can I uuuhhhh" said Scarlet pointing to box fan in the cornner of the room. 

"If I were you i would have done it already, go ahead". Scarlet jumped off the step and ran to the fan her train flying behind her. Once she was infront of the fan I really did start drooling her hair flowing and smile on her face. I wanted to run up to her and pick her up by her and just spinner her around but I really couldnt. I just couldn't