Chapter 1

I jumbed out of bed and sighed out of frustration.I've been two weeks late for my period and i was worried because of it.I have been going out with Allan my next door neighbor for half a year now.
We slept together several times...

"am i really pregnant? what if i am? how am i going to explain this to my mom? Will Allan accept the baby" A thousand questions were burning inside of me.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror..I sighed again looking at my tummy.No,this can't be right i can not be pregnant.Maybe it's because of the stress,yes the stress...I assured myself.I needed to compose my self.

I went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen making breakfast.She was singing a song and by the looks of it i could tell that she was in a good mood.Then i started thinking again.How am i going to survive?
My mom was a single woman,she got divorced by my dad when i was like 5 years old.Even though i was young at that time i still remember how it all changed.That's when i had a first heart break.Yes i had my first heartbreak when i was 5.I Loved my dad,he was my hero.

To me my dad was the most perfect person in my life.I looked up to him.After he divorced my mom because he had an affair with his workmate,i was shattered.I started hating him.

My mom was alive but dead at the same time.It took her almost 4 years to recover and now she's fully recovered.And the thought of breaking her again hurts me...
She worked hard for me.

"Mom",i called her.She looked at me with her beautiful smile and then it faded when her eyes looked at my face.

"Hey love,you okay?",she asked and i just noded

A tear attempted to fall but then i controlled myself.I needed to make sure first.Maybe i'm just imagining things,right?
Maybe i'm not pregnant...
"Mom,I won't be having breakfast,i'm not hungry",I told her.I didn't feel like eating.

"Lisa,i won't take it.What's wrong?huh.You've never skipped breakfast before"
"mom please i said i'm not hungry".
With that i went out.I didn't want to argue further with her.I knew if i stayed longer with her i would start crying so just decided to skip breakfast and go out to buy a pregnant test.

I went out of the house and the strong wind brought me to reality.I sighed amd look up to the sky.God i just hope i'm not pregnant.Again i felt guilty.How long has it been since i prayed? I'm now praying because i'm in trouble.Lord have mercy...

I walked past through Allan's house.I looked at one of the biggest houses in my neighborhood.Should i go and just tell him now? i asked my self.No,i will just tell him after i make sure.

I went to the nearest clinic.I looked around the sorrounding and touched my flat tummy.God,i can not be pregnant.Im only 18 years old.
And a voice said,"if you knew you were young,you would have been extra careful".
I slapped myself,it's just my imagination.

I went inside the clinic and straight to the reception.A beautiful young lady with a beautiful smile was at the desk.

"Good morning miss",I said
"Hey there,how may i help you"
"ummm,i need to buy a pregnant test,do you have any?"
"Yes,we do have them",she gave me a box and handed it over to me.
"I need two please",i said.
She then handed me another one.

I paid her and went to the bathroom to test my self.I peed and tested myself and the first one was positive.
Aaah how could this be? But why?
Okaybi need to do it again.I knew i was pregnant okay.I just needed to push myself to the negative side even though the truth still remains positive.
It was very clear that i was pregnant.
I tried again and it was positive again.I couldn't hold it in any longer.No i needed to shout..."Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!",i cried in agony and in pain.Great, just great ,i just ruined my life.I just stabbed my mom in the heart.

I remembered back in my early high school days.My mom would walk inside my bedroon and sit on my bed telling me stories.About how she met my dad and how she fell in love with him...She'd tell me how important i was to her as her only daughter and child.

"Lisa my baby,I love you.You are the most important person in my life.I want you to succeed in life.I want you to work hard and be a doctor.You could cure your sick mother",she'd say.

"I would never dissapoint you mama,to me you are very important",i replied.
She'd smile and hug me so tight before singing me a song and kiss me goodnight.

Now what am i going to do??

I Went out of the bathroom and walked home.I was walking very slow dragging my feet.I reached Allan's home and stared at the gate.Should i just walk aways or should i just press the intercom and tell him right here right now?
I decided the later.

I pressed the intercom button and within seconds i heard a voice.
"Who's there?"
"It's Lisa",I said

The gate opened and i entered.I was geeted by a middle-aged woman,Allan's mother.

Allan never really introduced me to his family as his girlfriend.I don't know why but he just said later.
So i didn't know what i was going to say to her.She knew me as her next door neighbor and we barely talked.

I then went nearer to her.
"Good morning,ma'am".i greeted her.
She looked at me and i got a clearer view of her face.She looked worried and her eyes were puffy.It's as if she was crying.

"Hie",she said shortly.

"Im Lisa,i live next door,we've met before,i'm Allan's....".I paused for awhile.

Then i got my courage from God knows where and i said,"i'm Allan's girlfriend and i would like to see him if he's around.

Then she burst into tears.

She cried out so loud.I didn't know what to do. Is she crying because i'm Allan's girlfriend??
Why?

In that moment two young women came and raised Allan's mother from the ground who was crying her heart out.

I recognised the other one because she was Allan's sister.She saw me several times with him but he never told her that i was his girlfriend.

But the other one i didn't know her.She was beautiful slim and tall.She was probably around her mid-twenties.

She then said,"i heard you talking to mother,you said you are Allan's what?.Allan was married and i'm his wife.I have his child who's a month old."
I remained silent.I wasn't talking.I felt numb...Why would Allan do this to me?...He said he loved me,right?.So why?He said he would marry me as soon as i finished school.Allan was too old for me okay but i loved him.I was so stupid that i got blinded by love.I was so stupid and innocent that Allan easily got me on his bed.
So this is why he never introduced me to his family? Because he was married.

I fell on the ground and though i didn't want to cry,I just couldn't take it any more.I cried silently.I wasn't making any sound but tears were just flowing non-stop.

"Where is he??!!",I kind of shouted.He can't do this to me...Why?...just why???

"Wherw is HE???!....So you claim to be his girlfriend and you don't know where Allan is?...He's dead bitch...He got into an accident two days ago and we just received the news right now,now get out!!!!,she shouted back.

"What???!..he can't die..Im carrying his baby"...

...With that darkness overwhelmed me....