UPDATE

Hello everyone!

So this little project of mine has taken off, which I am sooo pleased with. It's wonderful to know that there are REAL READERS out here with me! It has restored my faith in Wattpad.

However, with so many avid readers, I've come to a slow crawl trying to read all of your amazing books.

Due to this, all personal requests for me to read your books will have to be put on hold. I'll make an "on hold" reading list to add your book to in the meantime, so still send me your title. Once I have completed a book, I will move the first in line to my list A and B and begin reading it.

I apologize for the snail-pace that is my reading life. I really do want to dig in to all your lovely and imaginative stories.

But please continue to ask each other for Genuine Read for Reads! Keep the energy up.

If someone does not do a Genuine read for you and has allowed you to do one for them, PM me their username and I will delete their request from the main page so they won't be able to do it again. If there is a way to ban someone from your book, I'll figure it out and do that too.

This is for READING and COMMENTING. Votes of course are great bonuses, but the point of this is to enjoy each other's works, so I'll have to start getting harsh with those who are still treating this as a regular read for read where you give up halfway through a book and leave no feedback, only votes.

And on that cheery note, as always, happy reading to you and a big thank you for adding your book to this project :)

- Cass.