Aftermath

Tohru groaned lightly as the sun shone through the gap in his curtains and straight into his eyes. Clutching his throbbing head, Tohru sat up in his bed, exactly how much had he drunk last night?

Turning to get out of bed, he suddenly felt a hand softly rub against his wrist, causing Tohru to shoot up onto his feet to look at what brushed against him.

"No... No way" Tohru silently exclaimed to himself. Before him, sleeping soundly in his bed was none other than F/N, the covers pulled so that they were hiding everything from Tohru. He had to quickly look down to check he was wearing clothing, which he thankfully was.

"Heh, even though I'd like to, I'll make you wait like a good girl" he chuckled to himself, heading over to the kitchen to brew some coffee for himself.

Tohru tapped his brow whilst waiting for the coffee to brew, what exactly happened after their kiss the previous night? He was able to piece a few things together, but the rest was hazy.

Tohru had just passionately kissed F/N, the girl he'd been obsessing over for a few weeks now. He was stunned by the fact that she didn't push him away, making him want her even more.

"Hey, how about we go to Shiroku Pub? I don't want to end our little date here" Tohru seductively whispered into F/N's ear, causing her face to have a light red tint.

"Hmm, I guess I could since I have tomorrow off" she smiled back at him, hoping to get a full confession out of him before the day ended.

Tohru then grabbed F/N's hand and lead her to the pub, finding a seat for the both of them in an isolated area before ordering a round of drinks.

"Maaaaan, these drinksh are gooooood" Tohru exclaimed, the amount of glasses he had devoured piled up around him. His hands slammed on the table as he went to call for some more "Heeeeey! Can we get shome more drinksh over here!"

"Aaaadachiiiii" F/N cried, leaning into him and wrapping her arms around him. "We've had, umm... like five already~, How do you hold up soooo well~" She rubbed her face into his chest, admiring how strong he felt.

"Easily" he boasted, before chugging down yet another glass of beer, he then felt something fall down his shirt. He looked down and realised it was F/N, who had passed out.

After this, his memories of what happened last night became incredibly hazy

'How much did we actually have for me to forget this much!?' Tohru thought, pouring the freshly brewed coffee into one of his cheap mugs.

After sitting down opposite his TV, he could hear F/N stirring and softly groaning in her sleep, 'Is this what it would be like to have a Girlfriend?', Tohru tilted his head slightly, admiring the sleeping girl, 'She looks so peaceful...'

'I should probably wake her up'

Setting his coffee on the table, Tohru sat next to the sleeping F/N. He leaned over slowly so that the entire upper part of his body was covering hers, he then planted a kiss on her lips more roughly this time, causing F/N's eyes to shoot open. Tohru pulled away but kept his face hovering over F/N's

"A... Adachi!" she exclaimed, her face bright red from the unexpected awakening method. "What was that for?" she turned her head to avoid his hot gaze.

"You were being such a good girl, I just had to reward you" Tohru murmured into her ear, causing her face to turn more red.

Opening her eyes slightly wider, F/N realised that she wasn't in her room, she wasn't even in her house. She was in Tohru's room of all places, slowly realising what that meant she quickly raised the covers to check she was wearing clothing, sighing with relief when she saw she was wearing her underwear.

Tohru chuckled at her sudden actions, cupping her face so that she was facing him again. "Don't worry, nothing happened but if you do want something to happen, I guess you could try earning it" His hot breath tickled her neck causing her to slightly shiver.

Taking advantage of this, Tohru slammed his lips onto hers again, causing F/N to moan lightly at the sudden contact. He made sure to make the kiss deep and passionate, wanting to seduce F/N even more than he already had. F/N gave in immediately, wrapping her arms around him to bring him closer, she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Running out of breath, Tohru pulled away slowly so that he could feel every breath F/N took.

"Adachi..." she uttered, still trying to catch her breath after yet another surprise kiss from this captivating man. Before she could continue, Tohru got up off of her and sat down next to his coffee, taking a sip of it. F/N couldn't help but feel disappointed that all that happened was a kiss, but that wasn't her choice.

"There's some brewed coffee left if you want some, I left a mug on the side so go and help yourself" Tohru stated as if nothing had happened between them.

He smirked to himself once he saw F/N get out of his bed, trying her best to cover herself up so that Tohru couldn't get a peak at anything he shouldn't be seeing for now. 'Who needs to remember what happened last night when I can make anything happen now'.

Their relationship had turned blurry, what were these two to each other? Were they just friends with some benefits, or lovers? These thoughts were not only on Tohru's mind, but on F/N's too. They couldn't argue that there was a spark between them though, it just needs to be ignited.

Once F/N returned with her mug full of coffee, the two sat down quietly next to each other, watching nothing in particular on the TV. Occasionally, they would watch each other instead of the TV which was infinitely more captivating.